Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupp
    replied
    You will want to put in a Bugzilla ticket on the issue so Rich doesn't forget.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    No but Rich does know about it

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by Blade View Post
    You will need to use a script because I believe there is an issue in HS3 with the run immediate command not working for vb.net code
    Is there a Bugzilla ticket on this?

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    You will need to use a script because I believe there is an issue in HS3 with the run immediate command not working for vb.net code

Code:
    Public Sub Main(ByVal parm As Object)
        hs.PluginFunction("BLStat", "", "SetHoldOn", New Object(){1, 55})
    End Sub
    Code:
    Public Sub Main(ByVal parm As Object)
        hs.PluginFunction("BLStat", "", "SetHoldOff", New Object(){1})
    End Sub

Leave a comment:

• johan
    started a topic Set Hold in events

Set Hold in events

This is part feature request and part request for some help...

The issue is that the Set Run/Hold action in BLStat events does not allow for input of the hold temperature, so two actions are needed, first set the set point, then set the hold on. The request would be to make the event action similar to the thermostats page where you can also plug in the set point and duration of the hold

I frequently need to set 9 thermostats in a vacation home to hold, and I asked for this enhancement in the HS2 version, but Blade suggested I run this immediate script instead, that worked well in HS2.

&hs.Plugin("BLStat").SetHoldOn(1, 55)

sets tstat 1 in to indefinite hold 55F

&hs.Plugin("BLStat").SetHoldOff(1)

turns off the hold mode.

now, how do I translate this in to the HS3 equivalent statement to run as immediate script? I guess I should add that if I knew how to write scripts I probably would not have to ask...

Thanks,

Johan
Working...
X