Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade
    replied
    The plugin uses the subtype to look up the individual devices for mode, temp, setpoint, etc
    These are set by the zwave plugin when the stat is added

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    Ahh - the type could be my issue. Besides the root being labeled "Z-Wave Thermostat Root Device" do any of the child devices that need a specific name?

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    That is odd.
    If the device was not of the right type then BLStat would not have found them. Maybe the rescan fixed the device

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    The devices were already under the control of HS3 but BLStat wouldn't find them. Only when I rescanned them (which didn't make any changes to the device status page), did BLStat find them.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    BLStat needs the stats to be in HS3 as devices before it can find them.

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    After doing a Z-Wave rescan of all my thermostats, BLStat then found them. Possibly a bug in BLStat?

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    started a topic BLStat not finding my thermostats?

BLStat not finding my thermostats?

I'm just transitioning to HS3 (from HS2) and trying out BLStat. However it's reporting that I have no thermostat. HS3 I believe recognizes all 4 thermostats as I have the ability to see and control all of them. So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Can anyone assist?

Here's an example of a rescan for one of my thermostats thinking that maybe BLStat doesn't support Trane?

Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 3, ID: 139=8BH (Trane Corp), Type: 21586=5452H, ID: 21553=5431H
    Node: 3 Supports Class(es): THERMOSTAT_MODE_V3, THERMOSTAT_OPERATING_STATE, THERMOSTAT_SETPOINT, THERMOSTAT_FAN_MODE_V3, THERMOSTAT_FAN_STATE, CONFIGURATION_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL, VERSION_V2, CLOCK, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, LOCK, ASSOCIATION_V2

Happy to provide any other data. Thanks in advance..
Working...
X