No announcement yet.

Schedule acting strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I see this as well. I am trying to nail this one down but have not solved it yet
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

OK cool, thanks Bob, I will continue trying to grab you debug logs.

Comment

I caught a debug log of the schedule strangeness tonight Bob, hope this helps. It has started doing this pretty much every day now.
        Last edited by chewie; May 29, 2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Can you log a ticket and attach the log. Much easier to keep track of it in my help desk
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Sure

Done

Comment

Just an update, the latest update seemed to help this, but over the last couple of days this behavior has started up again.

You want me to try and catch more debug logs or any other type of logging to help narrow this down? My WAF is starting to suffer because of the temps not changing on a schedule as they would "If we weren't automating" according to my wife.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Comment

Please capture a small log if you can of the issue and detail out exactly what should have happened. Attach it zipped to your help desk ticket
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Did you ever find anything in the logs I put up with screenshots? This is a very sporadic issue, however it has been annoying enough that my wife has asked me to turn it off and switch to Nest stats. Never had any issues on the HS2 version.

Comment

I have been waiting for it to happen here but I have not seen it here.

If you can capture it in a debug log from 2.0.44 please attach it to your ticket zipped so I can see it.
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

I have been trying to capture additional logs beyond what I have uploaded to the support site, but this issue is too random. It happens only occasionally and now it seems to have started acting up in the morning on occasion as well. This morning my wife requested that I turn this off since I have been unable to get it stable, so I doubt I will get any other logs captured.

I hope the rest of you are having better luck with this. I do not know about the rest of you, but the move to HS3 has cost me a LOT of the WAF that I had built up over the years with HS2.

Comment

Working...
                      X