Crash - now BLStat won't start..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash - now BLStat won't start..

I had a crash and after a reboot, BLStat won't start. I've uninstalled and reinstalled without any luck.. Any suggestions?

Here is what I get in the log:

Initializing plug-in(2): BLStat Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

While the plugin shows active, when I try to go the the page I get this:

Error finding plugin in GenPage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Comment

That is odd... I have seen this happen a couple times with other plugins. I restarted HS3 and it seemed to fix it. No idea why that happens.

You could try capturing a debug log on startup of the plugin.

Do this:

1. Shutdown HS3
      2. Edit the hspi_BLStat.ini file and change debugLevel=true and save the file
      3. Restart HS3
      4. Once HS3 is started go to the options page in the plugin and disable debug logging

Attach the BLStat-Detailed.log file zipped and I will have a look
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Hmm - well, something over night "felt better" in the system. I restarted without an error this morning. I've attached the log file no matter. But I seem to be up and running again. Strange..
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X