Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 - Error on one of the termostat

Hi Blade,
    I'm getting this error on one of my thermostat when I start your plugin, do you know what it may be? It is a CT30 ZWave. I have other 3 same model with no issues. I have also installed your plugin on HS2 without issues.

Dec-25 7:54:22 PM Device Control Device: Z-Wave Node 3 Z-Wave Interface Thermostat Basement Main Fan Mode to Auto (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler Dec-25 7:54:22 PM Z-Wave Device: Z-Wave Node 3 Z-Wave Interface Thermostat Basement Main Fan Mode Set to 0 Dec-25 7:54:21 PM Device Control Device: Z-Wave Node 3 Z-Wave Interface Thermostat Basement Main Fan Mode to On (1) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

I am not sure that is actually coming from the plugin
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Hi Blade, it only happens when I turn the plugin on. May be of any help if I can give you some kind of debugs?

Thanks for looking into this,
      Aldo

Comment

Log a ticket on my web site
        Turn on debug logging in the plugin and capture the issue then turn off debug logging and attach the BLStat-Detailed.log file zipped to the ticket
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks Bob, all set. You may find the log on your web site.

Aldo

Comment

Hi Bob,
            I identified the issue you may want to check your plugin. If I Flag the fan on without any other values in it, it will trigger the thermostat fan to go on and auto every second or less. Please see attached picture.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X