Newbie to BLStat Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie to BLStat Question

So I have been trialing BLStat for the last couple weeks. Thanks to Blade for a new update that recognized the RCS CT101 sold under the Lowes Iris brand. Before downloading BLStat I wrote some events that take into account if anyone is home at the set time to change that SetPoint. Those have been working fine.

Now to my question.

Since my events are working fine I have not loaded a Schedule into BLStat.

Do I have to have a schedule loaded in BLStat in order for the Hold for XX minutes feature to work when someone manually changes the Setpoint at the Thermostat?

Originally posted by rwiese1 View Post
    So I have been trialing BLStat for the last couple weeks. Thanks to Blade for a new update that recognized the RCS CT101 sold under the Lowes Iris brand. Before downloading BLStat I wrote some events that take into account if anyone is home at the set time to change that SetPoint. Those have been working fine.

Now to my question.

Since my events are working fine I have not loaded a Schedule into BLStat.

Do I have to have a schedule loaded in BLStat in order for the Hold for XX minutes feature to work when someone manually changes the Setpoint at the Thermostat?
    I Believe so, it needs a reference so when XX minutes reaches its limit, it return to the set point. But you don't have any it may just stay there ( Iam guessing at this point).
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

??

Rotech
      Thanks for your response

Blade
      Is Rotech's response correct?

Comment

Yes a schedule will be required for that
        Cheers,