Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this plugin work for StellaZ and Secure321 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this plugin work for StellaZ and Secure321 ?

I have a few StellaZ TRV's and a Secure321 main thermostat. Can I control these with this plugin, and do I need to set any events regarding polling ? I am new to HS (coming from Vera Plus) so do not understand everything yet

Well done, you will find 99% of things better in HS.
    I had Vera too!!!!

From my initial look at the BLstat the secure 321 works but I didn't have stellaZ
    I have Danfoss LC13's

I wasn't a fan of the plug in to be honest as I couldn't adjust it from HSTouch. But having said that I haven't spend long on that yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I can control it with the plugin, I might find a way round to control it via HSTouch. if not maybe via tasker shortcuts on the phone. In Vera I had scenes for difficult to control things and had a tasker or authomation shortcut on my Android phone. I will have to learn how to control my heating properly with HS, I do NOT want to use Vera any more. Return is already arranged, and will say my final goodbye on the Vera forum soon

Comment

My StellaZs have all shown up in the plug in, and I can control them via a schedule. My Secure SRT321 which I have just included does not show though. I woke it up and did a poll all thermostats a few times but no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
          My StellaZs have all shown up in the plug in, and I can control them via a schedule. My Secure SRT321 which I have just included does not show though. I woke it up and did a poll all thermostats a few times but no luck.
          Try disabling the plugin and then re-enabling it.
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
            Try disabling the plugin and then re-enabling it.
            That worked. Thanks

Comment

It has worked only to show it in the thermostat list. It is not setting any setpoints which I have schedules to be set. I had schedules a setpoint of 16 (I work in Celsius), on the device list and the thermostat list in the plugin it is showing 50. I have schedules other changes but they have gone and its still on 50. So something is not quite right.
              The StellaZ's do seem to accept all setpoint changes from the schedules, but they do not show them in the plugin, only in the device list. I can live with that just thought I'd mention it. But the StellaZ's do not show any battery level in the device list, and the temperature is not updating at all either

Comment

Is the plugin recognizing the thermostat?
                Can you post a screenshot of the thermostats web page for the thermostat.
                Cheers,
                Bob
                Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I think it is recognising the thermostat. Here are the screen shots:
                  Attached Files

Comment

The manufacturer is Unknown on the plugin page. That tells me it is not recognizing it

Please follow the instructions and run the script in this thread

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160997

Attach the output log to your ticket you submitted or this post
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Ok I did run it, and have attached it here

I had to change the extension, just change it back to .log
                      Attached Files

Comment

You need to tell me the information about each thermostat you have:

I need to know the make and model number
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

The thermostat showing setpoint 50, at the bottom of the list in your plug in is a Secure SRT321, I think it is also sold as Horstmann HRT 4ZW.
                          The other 2 are StellaZ THIS.

Comment

Can you try 2.0.68 in the updater
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

I ticked the update box, then clicked download/install. I had this error message on the right of the plugin

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from BLStat - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

Then below Install/Update of package BLStat failed.

Comment

Working...
                              X