Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message

Hi
    I´m trying to make my BlueWalker PW UPS VI 800 SW work with the BLUPS-plugin on my HS4. However, I get the error message:

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from BLUPS - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

What does this indicate? Does my UPS need to be recognized by Windows 10 as a UPS-device and a system resurce? And the the plugin "scans" the "UPS-area" of windows to connect to the resurce? Or does the plugin target the UPS directly, hence the plugin and UPS needs to be compatible?

Not familiar with that UPS, but with the APC UPS I had to uninstall the APC software driver and use the Windows driver to make it work. If your Bluewalker has some driver installed it may be the same thing.

Comment

Hi!
      There are some (truely awful) software following this UPS. I have tried, both installed and not installed, makes no differende. The UPS is plug´n´play and generates some devices in the HID-section in Device Manager. Theses devices are "general" and does not denote the my UPS as a Windows UPS. I think the problem is centered around this and the fact(?) that HS4 are looking for a UPS resource in the "Windows resource pool" and finds nothing.

Comment

This is the device driver that works for my APC UPS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-08-07 003231.png
Views:	118
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	1488156

Comment

Hi.
          The problem was the UPS that used some general communication drivers only, hence win10 couldn´t recognise the device as a UPS. The UPS was basically "locked" to be used with some proprietary software. I returned the UPS, and got a newer model with "HID Support", and it works fine with the BLUPS-plugin.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-08-07 at 10.28.25.png Views:	0 Size:	15.8 KB ID:	1488166

Comment

Working...
          X