Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gogs
    replied
    Update: 3.0.0.31 has appeared in the updater, dowloaded, will not run. Error is Not compatible with OS!!! I am running Windows XP Pro c with all updates except last months and Net4.

Not to worry, I think, I am about to switch HS to Windows 2016 Server and hopfully that will solve the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    replied
    Originally posted by lpitman View Post
    I could not figure out why script command doesn't work as it looks exactly like previous versions that did work, but I did find typo's in the help file and corrected them. The event run script does work though if you want to use it.

create a script like follows:

Code:
    Sub Main(parm As Object)

Dim RetVal As Integer
    RetVal = hs.PluginFunction("Calendar", "", "CheckEvents", Nothing)

End Sub
    this works for me, I am still trying to figure out why command does not work, I added a few other enhancements as well and submitted to updater. The new version is 3.0.0.31
    That works as a script, but calender has stopped announcing events, just say's there are no events today. Version3.0.0.31 is not showing in the updater just 2.0.0.20 which I have! Is there a way to download it directly?

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    replied
    The new version is not in the updater yet. it is still 3.0.0.20, I'll keep watching and let you know how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• lpitman
    replied
    I could not figure out why script command doesn't work as it looks exactly like previous versions that did work, but I did find typo's in the help file and corrected them. The event run script does work though if you want to use it.

create a script like follows:

Code:
    Sub Main(parm As Object)

Dim RetVal As Integer
        RetVal = hs.PluginFunction("Calendar", "", "CheckEvents", Nothing)

End Sub
    this works for me, I am still trying to figure out why command does not work, I added a few other enhancements as well and submitted to updater. The new version is 3.0.0.31

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    replied
    As Requested.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• lpitman
    replied
    Can you zip and post the Calendar.log file?

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    started a topic Syntax error calling calender from event

Syntax error calling calender from event

When i call calender from an event using "RetVal = hs.PluginFunction(Calendar, '', GetEvents())" I get a syntax error.
Working...
X