What does this Plug-in do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this Plug-in do??

I am wondering what this plug-in does? Can it help me with the three HSM200's I have? Is there a description somewhere? How is it being used? Any examples? If it does what I THINK it might do, I'm in.

Originally posted by outbackrob View Post
    I am wondering what this plug-in does? Can it help me with the three HSM200's I have? Is there a description somewhere? How is it being used? Any examples? If it does what I THINK it might do, I'm in.
    Hi. The idea behind Flash is to simplify the use of the notification led on the device. I tend to use different colors to indicate different issues (red light if alarm is not set at night, yellow light if the spa is ay 100 degrees, blue light if the dogs have not been fed today, etc). What I found was this required LOTS of events to handle and it was only really easy to have one color on at a time.

With Flash you add or remove a light sequence and the plugin handles merging multiple sequences together. For example if you turn on the 'red' for the alarm not being set AND the 'yellow' for the spa being ready the plugin will alternate between red and yellow. Later when the alarm is set, you just turn off the 'red' notification and the 'yellow' one continues.

You can control how many times each color flashes, the time between sequences, and if a sequence should run forever or automatically turn off after X times.

Comment

Nice!

Sorry I didn't reply last year! This is very cool and seems to be exactly what was needed for these sensors! Looking forward to implementing it.

Comment

Working...
      X