Looking for someone with a HS-WX200+ dimmer and/or HS-WX200+ fan controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone with a HS-WX200+ dimmer and/or HS-WX200+ fan controller

Hi, if you have one of these Zwave switches and are willing to run a Flash beta, could you direct message me? I have added support for controlling LED's on the 200 series switches. I have been able to test with my on/off switches, but need a little data (which the plugin will log) to finalize support fo the dimmer and fan controller. This update gives you the ability to control the WS200 leds individually or all with all the existing Flash capabilities of adding and removing an alert from a sequence while the plugin manage the overall indicator state.

I have a few of these: HS-WD200+ dimmers I was hoping to eventually figure out how to do something like a double press to cycle the top LED color indicating different lights then pressing up/down/long up/long down basically turns on/off and dims the "selected" light. Easier said than done. :-/

Comment

I have about 20 of them that I would like to control! I own the plug in and want to control my indicators!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by outbackrob View Post
        I have about 20 of them that I would like to control! I own the plug in and want to control my indicators!!!!!
        The current version should support those, that request was from a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bsobel View Post

The current version should support those, that request was from a year ago.
          Hah! So it was. I have the plug-in but I haven't been able to figure out exactly how to use it. Would be GREAT to have some doc!

Comment

Originally posted by outbackrob View Post

Hah! So it was. I have the plug-in but I haven't been able to figure out exactly how to use it. Would be GREAT to have some doc!
            Agreed, all I can say today its on the list. This plugin is different that most, you configure it all through actions in the events. So you would create events like 'if garage door is open at 10pm then add flashing red sequence to this device... (etc). If you go play at the actions in the event editor hopefully it will be obvious. LMK what questions you run into.

Comment

Working...
            X