Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

error

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • error

    This is a continuation of the thread by the same name I inadvertently started on the tags board.

    Update:

    1. I updated the ,net files, thanks for the information.
    2. I downloaded current versions of bother link and flash plugins per information your provided.
    3. I successfully set up an event using the the device name (in this case "front computer room color channel") which is an HSM200.
    4, All worked successfully with no errors.

    5, I then tried to set up a group of devices in flash to try. Plugin indicates success in setting up the flash group but I am unable to get the group to perform any actions. Log has not cps errors or info statements.

    Any Ideas?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Overst View Post
    This is a continuation of the thread by the same name I inadvertently started on the tags board.

    Update:

    1. I updated the ,net files, thanks for the information.
    2. I downloaded current versions of bother link and flash plugins per information your provided.
    3. I successfully set up an event using the the device name (in this case "front computer room color channel") which is an HSM200.
    4, All worked successfully with no errors.

    5, I then tried to set up a group of devices in flash to try. Plugin indicates success in setting up the flash group but I am unable to get the group to perform any actions. Log has not cps errors or info statements.

    Any Ideas?
    Could you post a screen shot of your action (the one using the flash group) that is not working, I will go figure this out....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Overst
      Screen shot above.
      You deleted the post with the photo, it let me still see it but there isn't a Flash tag included, that is s direct device control. I thought the issue was a Flash tag wasnt working?

      Comment


      • #4
        I attached the wrong picture I am correcting the issue now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Here is the correct picture.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	flash tag.png
Views:	10
Size:	190.0 KB
ID:	1275020

          Comment


          • #6
            That also is using a device 'Z-Wave Front Computer Room Color Control'. Just to be clear, is that not working or did you mean to show a FlashTag in use there? (sorry just a bit confused on what the issue is)

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry I seem to keep attaching the wrong file. Lets try one more time.


              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-01-11_14-57-28-711.png
Views:	10
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	1275035

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks, definitely seeing an issue here. Working on a fix now, give me a few to test it out.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ok, 1.4 posted and tested http://download.casapiedrasoftware.i...r_override.txt

                  My fault, somewhere the tag prefix ("Flash:") got dropped internally, so the plugin didn't know what kind of tag (Cps Flashes own internal, or my Cps Tags plugin) was being referenced. This update should correct it, along with an issue renaming tags from the config page.

                  If you run into any other issues, just lmk, I try to get on these right away so your up and running!

                  Bill

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Actually hold on, seeing one more issue I want to double check.... Will update shortly.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bsobel View Post
                      Actually hold on, seeing one more issue I want to double check.... Will update shortly.
                      Ok, you should be good to install. I made two fixes to deal with edge cases when switching from a device to a tag or vice versa.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thank you for the prompt fix. I will try it tomorrow. Can the flash plugin work with lifx bulbs?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Overst View Post
                          Thank you for the prompt fix. I will try it tomorrow. Can the flash plugin work with lifx bulbs?
                          The plugin should work with any device that supports more than 2 controls, by default its focussed on colors but even a white bulb with 'on' and 'off' can be used. The HS dimmers have custom support because the LED's are shown in HS as individual devices. Can you post a screen shot of one of your lift bulbs from the device manager, want to see what controls and child devices are associated with them.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thee is no direct control. You have to use either ifttt or a plug in like ultra lighting.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Overst View Post
                              Thee is no direct control. You have to use either ifttt or a plug in like ultra lighting.
                              Aww, unfortunately then currently not supported. Which plugin are you using, I can look to see how it makes the bulbs available.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X