Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

not updating on manual device change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

On the old version i did replacement the device values to match those on my lutron devices.
    I was able to use the dim device as a room device (but didnt use the profil fonction at this time)

in the meantim, i started using easy triger to create groups of light by room ex: if the group of light device(virtual) chnage , all the device in a room change to be the same value as the group device .
    And if i want to create a ‘’good night ‘’scene...i do it with nested events .

On the new one i would like to be able to use the dim fonction as i do with the easy triger . And be able to not act on a light if the light is already that value. If whatever profil is set i would like to be able to control the diming fonction directly with the device. On my part i created a ‘on’ and a ‘off’’ profil and i wanted to use these as off and on for the group of lights

sorry if this is not clear , if you meed any screen shot just ask. I deleted the scene devices for now but i can create another one for testing
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MattL0; August 10th, 2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

here are some picture of my actual event without using the plugin
      Attached Files

Comment

Finally, is it possible to get a help pdf for all and each of your plugins ?
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X