Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattL0
    replied
    Finally, is it possible to get a help pdf for all and each of your plugins ?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    here are some picture of my actual event without using the plugin
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    Hi,

On the old version i did replacement the device values to match those on my lutron devices.
    I was able to use the dim device as a room device (but didnt use the profil fonction at this time)

in the meantim, i started using easy triger to create groups of light by room ex: if the group of light device(virtual) chnage , all the device in a room change to be the same value as the group device .
    And if i want to create a ‘’good night ‘’scene...i do it with nested events .

On the new one i would like to be able to use the dim fonction as i do with the easy triger . And be able to not act on a light if the light is already that value. If whatever profil is set i would like to be able to control the diming fonction directly with the device. On my part i created a ‘on’ and a ‘off’’ profil and i wanted to use these as off and on for the group of lights

sorry if this is not clear , if you meed any screen shot just ask. I deleted the scene devices for now but i can create another one for testing
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MattL0; August 10, 2018, 02:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Originally posted by MattLau View Post
    update :
    the plugin act strangely.. When i use the dimer my lights change randomly..

it would have been nice to be able to use the plugin as a room group control for lights but i do not think it’ll work as of now.
    I tried it with the old version and it was working.

What i would like is to be able to triger a scene whenever i want without having to do anything else.
    Dim all the light in the group without the need to activate a profile first.
    be able to use the caching feature of this plugin to set the light faster (for now i use nested events to acheive this and it work A1).

thank you
    Matt can you give an example or two of what your seeing on the older version vs the beta, I'll work on getting an update out tackling those issues.

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    update :
    the plugin act strangely.. When i use the dimer my lights change randomly..

it would have been nice to be able to use the plugin as a room group control for lights but i do not think it’ll work as of now.
    I tried it with the old version and it was working.

What i would like is to be able to triger a scene whenever i want without having to do anything else.
    Dim all the light in the group without the need to activate a profile first.
    be able to use the caching feature of this plugin to set the light faster (for now i use nested events to acheive this and it work A1).

thank you
    Last edited by MattL0; August 9, 2018, 06:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    The dimmer now works. but i can'tr activate a profile from the device page.

But I can activate the profile with the test profile button on your plugin page.

Do i hjave to desactivate the profilke each time i pres on another profil button?

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    I will try tonight or tomorow . Thank you

Leave a comment:

• monument
    replied
    WORKS! i can report that 1.3.7.2 seems great in terms of the "update on manual device changes" issue. thanks for the fix -- i'll stay on this beta and let it burn in.
    BTW, super fast loads now -- v1.2 took literally 15 SECONDS to initialize, and 1.3.7 just loaded in 300ms. very nice.

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Hi ,

the ''Use member device state cache to determine if a member device should be updated', can't be cheked with version 1.3.6.

And the dim do not work.

question: is it possible to exclude a device in a scene profile?
    1.3.7.0 pushed to fix the checkbox issue and dim issues. As you can, please lmk if this fixes the above as expected.

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    Originally posted by bsobel View Post
    On your question; yes in 1.3.x you can select 'No Change' for a device to ignore it for that profile.
    omg lol, missed this one thanks

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Hi ,

the ''Use member device state cache to determine if a member device should be updated', can't be cheked with version 1.3.6.

And the dim do not work.

I will go look at both those now. On your question; yes in 1.3.x you can select 'No Change' for a device to ignore it for that profile.

Best
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    Hi ,

And the dim do not work.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Originally posted by monument View Post
    no worries, i'm stable on the released version. Take your time, i'm happy to test when it's ready.
    Update pushed with this fix. Thank you again for catching it!

Leave a comment:

• monument
    replied
    no worries, i'm stable on the released version. Take your time, i'm happy to test when it's ready.

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    I think I found it, but need to do a bit more validation. I'll post here, worst case it will be tomorrow AM (FYI)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X