Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't add members to new scene

Version 1.4.1.0

When I create a new scene and try to add a member the member devices selection list is blank and I get this in the log:
    Dec-06 9:47:30 PM SceneMaster Error Exception in CachedAddMemberDeviceMultSelItems: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

I will take a look on Saturday (traveling today). Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by bsobel View Post
      I will take a look on Saturday (traveling today). Thanks...
      Hi Bill,

I did a little digging and found deviceinfo.cache in the Data directory. I stopped the plugin, renamed the file, and restarted the plugin. It's working again.

Let me know if you want me to send you the deviceinfo.cache file?

Thanks,
      Ken
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

No. That info alone narrows it down. I know what I need to fix. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsobel View Post
          No. That info alone narrows it down. I know what I need to fix. Thanks!!
          Hi Bill,

Any update on the fix for this? I run into it every time I try to create a new scene and tonight removing the deviceinfo.cache file doesn't seem to get around it.

Thanks,
          Ken

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post

Hi Bill,

Any update on the fix for this? I run into it every time I try to create a new scene and tonight removing the deviceinfo.cache file doesn't seem to get around it.

Thanks,
            Ken
            Yes, apologies, I will get a build for you by the weekend. Been a bit behind with the Tuya work, but just wrapped up the major changes I needed there.

Comment

Working...
            X