X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsobel
    replied
    Originally posted by bmsmithvb View Post
    Yes! I got it. I had to check the box "Default Dimming Profile (Dim slider will use this profile when no profile is active)"

One last question, how can i set it so that the lights are off when the slider is at the bottom?
    The slide range is calculated based on the range the device has, some devices like the Hues don't (as I recall) include off as the lowest dim range. E.g. you have Off LowDim<->HighDim ON. While other devices LowDim and Off overlap (same with High). When you have the slider at the lowest are the lights effectively at the first dim level? I had a fix for this in the later test releases, if you are on the release from the updater I can send you the beta link (I will be moving that to general release sometime this month, its been tested for quite some time now)

Leave a comment:

• bmsmithvb
    replied
    Yes! I got it. I had to check the box "Default Dimming Profile (Dim slider will use this profile when no profile is active)"

One last question, how can i set it so that the lights are off when the slider is at the bottom?

Leave a comment:

• bmsmithvb
    replied
    I made an additional profile -- still nothing on the dimmer side which controls the lights.

Leave a comment:

• bmsmithvb
    replied
    Originally posted by bsobel View Post
    The off scene is special, create a new scene and the select the 'include in dim' option for each light. The slider should then control them.
    A new profile or a new scene?

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    The off scene is special, create a new scene and the select the 'include in dim' option for each light. The slider should then control them.

Leave a comment:

• bmsmithvb
    started a topic Use for dimming a group of lights

Use for dimming a group of lights

I am using a trial of this plug in to dim several lights at once, but with a single device in the devices screen. I have been able to create on Scene and it results in "off."

When I created the first Scene, I moved the slider up a bit and nothing happened to the lights. I am using Phillips Hue lights here, with the JowiHue plugin.

All I want to do is create a Device so that in HS Touch I can create a slider which will bring three lights up/down together instead of having 3 different dimmers/sliders.

Any thoughts?
Working...
X