Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constant crashing

Hi,

Everytime I try to access the config page for scenemaster it kills the entire homeseer setup. This happened after I added an RGB light to a scene. I have tried uninstalling the plugin and deleting all the config files that I could find called scenemaster in the homeseer folder. Please help. I'm happy revert to a fresh setup if it meant that the plugin actually worked. How can I simply reset it to defaults.

I would go to Event Manager and see if you can find some clues to what is happening.

Comment

I managed to solve this problem but it was a major bug for me.

I ended up stopping the scenemaster plugin. Searching the homeseer folder for all references to scenemaster and deleting anything that looked like a config file. Then I deleted the device that scenemaster was trying to include into a particular scene. After that I was able to go to the config page again and set it all up from scfromh.

By adding a RGB colour device I can only assume that scenemaster was trying to work out it's capabilities. By doing so it was going through the millions of colour combinations and crashing everything. Anyway that's a lesson learned for me.

Hopefully that will help someone else out too.

Comment

Working...
      X