Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Error

    I ran across this plugin yesterday and thought it had some potential for my application. I loaded it and started getting the attached errors in the log immediately.

    I set up a scene thinking it needed some information. Everything worked as expected, but the log errors continued.

    As soon as I disable the plugin the errors go away.

    I've read the instructions and can't seem to find a solution.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks for your help.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    If you are running the HS3 version in your sig then that could be it just based on age. Just a guess though.
    _______________________________________________

    HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi Dale,

      I have not seen this before; can you let me know what versions of HS3 and HSTouch plugin you are running?

      Thanks,
      Mike

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for reminding me my signature was outdated. I don't get on the community very often and sometimes I don't notice it since I don't post much.

        I have updated it except for the plugins. Apparently I have more plugins that allowed characters.

        I am running on Windows 10 Home, HS3 version Pro Edition 3.0.0.208 (Windows) and HSTouch version 3.0.0.75.

        Hope this helps.
        Dale

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi,

          I just checked my other system and it seems I am getting these errors too. They don't seem to cause any issues, but I will look into the cause.


          Mike

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't notice any issues either. It was just filling the log with the error message every 2 seconds.
            Thanks for checking on it when you have the time.
            Dale

            Comment

            Working...
            X