Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error

I ran across this plugin yesterday and thought it had some potential for my application. I loaded it and started getting the attached errors in the log immediately.

I set up a scene thinking it needed some information. Everything worked as expected, but the log errors continued.

As soon as I disable the plugin the errors go away.

I've read the instructions and can't seem to find a solution.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.
    Attached Files

If you are running the HS3 version in your sig then that could be it just based on age. Just a guess though.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Hi Dale,

I have not seen this before; can you let me know what versions of HS3 and HSTouch plugin you are running?

Thanks,
      Mike

Comment

Thanks for reminding me my signature was outdated. I don't get on the community very often and sometimes I don't notice it since I don't post much.

I have updated it except for the plugins. Apparently I have more plugins that allowed characters.

I am running on Windows 10 Home, HS3 version Pro Edition 3.0.0.208 (Windows) and HSTouch version 3.0.0.75.

Hope this helps.
        Dale

Comment

Hi,

I just checked my other system and it seems I am getting these errors too. They don't seem to cause any issues, but I will look into the cause.

Mike

Comment

I don't notice any issues either. It was just filling the log with the error message every 2 seconds.
            Thanks for checking on it when you have the time.
            Dale

Comment

Working...
            X