Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No documentation, no answers, don't buy

Team,

I know this is a harsh thing to state in the topic title.

- the documentation link in the HS Store is.
    - On the forum there are 3 questions and no answers.

Why on earth would anyone **BUY** this?

If you pay for something you're entitled to these things?

DJ

I would recommend putting in a support ticket on this issue so the plugin updater moderator knows about the lack of support.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

There are a bunch of plugins that needs to be removed from the store

Comment

A support ticket to the powers that be will be your best router forward.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          A support ticket to the powers that be will be your best router forward.
          Unfortunately I don't have time to do this. Because you can _BUY_ them these plugins should be scanned to see which are used/supported/etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DJF3 View Post

Unfortunately I don't have time to do this. Because you can _BUY_ them these plugins should be scanned to see which are used/supported/etc.
            +1. This is hs’s company.

Comment

I totally agree. I expect links in the GUI for documentation about the GUI itself. Ideally, there will the Help/? buttons everywhere that will direct you to the relevant section of the documentation. Take BlueIris as an example. When you go to camera settings there is a help button for each tab. Click on that help button and it takes you to the documentation for that tab. Same with my TP-Link router and many other software/interfaces...
              There should also be links to scripting help and the API for plugins.
              And please include some good search function...
              The documentation isn't that bad but try finding it...
              Btw, I am submitting this as a support ticket. The more people that do it the higher the chance HS is going to do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post
                The more people that do it the higher the chance HS is going to do something about it.
                Not sure if this is true or false.

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                  Not sure if this is true or false.
                  That is what they told me. Well, actually they said that they won't be doing certain things if the demand isn't there. I assume they judge the demand, among probably other things, how many request come in for a particular feature. I could be wrong, though.

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post

That is what they told me. Well, actually they said that they won't be doing certain things if the demand isn't there. I assume they judge the demand, among probably other things, how many request come in for a particular feature. I could be wrong, though.
                    Yeah, I should have said that it is hard to get a clear and true info from hst.

Comment

Working...
                    X