error when shutting down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error when shutting down

Hi shill I was checking the console (linux) when i shudown hs3, for another plugin.

But saw this , I do not know if this is important .
    Code:
    Unhandled Exception:
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper(intptr,intptr)
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.ClearINISection(string,string)
      at HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.PluginSettings.Save () [0x0007c] in <0a261c021a0342abb4edc8f684ebdad1>:0
      at HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.PluginSettings.Finalize () [0x00006] in <0a261c021a0342abb4edc8f684ebdad1>:0
    04:54:00:5577:[Database]->Saving Devices...
    [ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper(intptr,intptr)
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.ClearINISection(string,string)
      at HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.PluginSettings.Save () [0x0007c] in <0a261c021a0342abb4edc8f684ebdad1>:0
      at HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.PluginSettings.Finalize () [0x00006] in <0a261c021a0342abb4edc8f684ebdad1>:0

This happened while shutting down HS? Were you actively doing anything with the plugin config at the time?

Comment

yes while i shutdown hs, and was watching the log in the linux console.

no I was doing nothing with the plugin, and for now the plugin do not monitor any device ( but did in the past)

Comment

Looks like it was just my "just in case, save all settings" code that fires when the settings object is destroyed. I added some better error handling in that case.

Comment

Working...
        X