Chart Range Specification Discrepancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Range Specification Discrepancy

shill, if I use the Range option to specify the start and stop times of a chart I am creating on the Chart URL page, it appears that the times I enter (all in the past) are not quite fully honored. I can specify a begin date and time, and that works as expected. When I specify an end date and time, the date is accepted, but the time appears to be charted (both graph and data values listing) as end of day, regardless of what I might enter as a time in the To: box.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again for a great plug-in -- I don't know how I could manage without it!

I tested a few variants of this and haven't been able to recreate that behavior, but I'm not sure I know exactly what you're trying to do. When you say "Chart URL" page, do you mean the normal "Chart" page in the plugin? Or are you creating your own URL and navigating via the "action=chart" method?

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      I tested a few variants of this and haven't been able to recreate that behavior, but I'm not sure I know exactly what you're trying to do. When you say "Chart URL" page, do you mean the normal "Chart" page in the plugin? Or are you creating your own URL and navigating via the "action=chart" method?
      Sorry for my nomenclature. I was merely referring to the chart page that displays when I click the Chart option on the plug-in's drop down list. That, as opposed to charts that one (I understand) can create within events, or possibly other ways.

Perhaps a screen shot will be helpful:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-08-18_11-27-42.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	1321653
      Attached Files

Comment

Aha! I see what you mean, and it handles it differently if the day is "today" vs. a previous day... which is because of the way I have to create the last record, since technically it hasn't "changed" yet. I'll have a look at why I'm not stopping at the requested time.

EDIT: it doesn't handle it differently as it turns out, I was just testing with "right now", which worked only by coincidence.

Comment

Found the problem, will include it in an upcoming release!

Comment

Working...
          X