No announcement yet.

New version 3.1.0.0 would not start up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all for the reports. I've submitted 3.1.0.2 to the updater for everyone else, and will take a look at the device page. Apologies for the issues this time around - this was a pretty major rework of the plugin!

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post

I checked and the probing path in the config file is actually specified as "bin" so that it works on both Windows (which doesn't care) and Linux (which does), so it's not that. But I was hopeful for a minute that it would be that easy
      Haha yes

Comment

Originally posted by claude.bachelet@live.fr View Post
        3.1.0.2 fixed all, the charts are back.
        But i get a Null Reference exception when i click on 'Chart' in the 'Device History' tab of any device.
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548 (Windows)
        HomeSeer: Is Registered
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Professionnel - Work Station
        OS Version: 10.0.18363 Service Pack: 0.0
        Same here.
        After reading this thread and having issues with 3.1.0.1 and then rolling back to 1.4.1.0 (having to also restore the databases) I thought I would give 3.1.0.2 a go.
        As per others the charts work via the pulgins tab but not via the device/device history method.
        iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

3.1,0.2 did not work for me:
          WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Device History - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

Comment

Spoke too soon - Noticed that values are not appearing in charts saved as favorites and cannot manage device history in device individual page- Attached is a screen shot of errors.
            Anyway to obtain prior plugin version if needed.
            Here is my info

Date/time=9/29/2020 8:04:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time
            Version=HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.7.0 (Windows)
            License=Registered
            License ID=
            MyHS Subscription=Basic
            MyHS Subscription Backup Interval=No Backup
            MyHS Subscription Max Cameras=1
            Confguration File=C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\Data\Jan2020_10.json
            In Virtual Machine=No MFG: intel corporation
            Antivirus= Sentinel One
            OS=Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard - Server
            OS Version=10.0.17763
            Uptime=0 Days 12 Hours 42 Minutes 11 Seconds
            User/Access=fmd2104@optonline.net (Admin)
            Lan IP=1
            WAN IP= ()
            Device Count=390
            Event Count=95
            Last Event Ran=Lock Indicator Virtuals : Basement Door Locked, Ran at 9/29/2020 8:04:06 PM
            # of unique event scripts=1
            Connected Speaker Clients=WAYNEWEBSVR18 (127.0.0.1)EFAULT
            Processor:=Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9 at 2.14 GHz
            Modules/Threads=116 Modules, 85 Threads
            Available Threads=1023
            System Load=124 Processes, 24% Load
            Free/Total Memory=5.98 GBytes / 8.00 GBytes (75% free)
            Free/Total Virtual Memory=7.50 GBytes / 9.25 GBytes (81% free)
            HomeSeer Memory Used=138 Mbytes
            Plugin Memory Used=11 EXE Plug-Ins using 508 Mbytes
            Plugins Installed=AK GoogleCast 3.0.0.74,BLLock 3.0.35.0,BLRoombaWifi 2.0.37.0,Device History 3.1.0.2,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.71,Homekit bridge 1.491.16343.807,LG ThinQ 4.0.5.2,MyQ 1.2020.705.1301,MyZWaveParameters 3.20.0.8,Napco Gemini 3.0.2.1,Nest 3.0.0.34,Pushover 3P 0.0.0.52,SDJ-VStat 3.1.0.6,SNMP Monitor 1.0.0.0,SNMPMONITOR 2.0.0.0,VWS 3.0.0.21,Z-Wave 3.0.2.261
            Attached Files

Comment

I am still seeing the errors in 3.1.0.2

Running HS3 on Linux
              Oct-02 1:54:34 PM Device History Database query execution failed: Database is not open
              Oct-02 1:54:34 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: SQLite.Interop.dll assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> membernull)
              Oct-02 1:54:27 PM Device History Running on Linux Version 3.10.105.0 using Mono version 6.12.0.90
              Oct-02 1:54:27 PM Device History Device History Core Version: 1.0.0.2
              Oct-02 1:54:27 PM Device History Device History Version: 3.1.0.2
              Oct-02 1:54:27 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: SQLite.Interop.dll assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> membernull)
              Oct-02 1:54:16 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Device History
              Oct-02 1:54:16 PM Starting Plug-In Device History loaded in 1150 milliseconds
              Oct-02 1:54:16 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin Device History started successfully in 568 milliseconds
              Oct-02 1:54:15 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin Device History ...
              Oct-02 1:54:15 PM Info Plugin Device History has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:34579
              Oct-02 1:54:08 PM Info Plugin Device History with instance: has disconnected

Comment

Yes, this appears to be linux specific, and my Linux VM won't start, so I'm going to have to rebuild it this weekend to try and figure this out.

Comment

Confirmed. It's still not working and I'm version 3.1.0.2 running HS3 on a Windows 10 box. Any sign of a fix soon ?

Comment

To help you identify the problem... just installed 3.1.0.2 on a ZeeS2 running HS3.

Repeating errors:
                    Oct-02 5:42:58 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                    Oct-02 5:42:58 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: SQLite.Interop.dll
                    Oct-02 5:42:56 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                    Oct-02 5:42:56 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: SQLite.Interop.dll
                    Oct-02 5:42:50 PM Device History Error occurred while attempting to insert device change to database: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
                    Oct-02 5:42:40 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                    Oct-02 5:42:40 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: SQLite.Interop.dll
                    System Info:

Current Date/Time: 10/2/2020 5:52:09 PM
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.548
                    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 12 Minutes 35 Seconds
                    IP Address: {removed}
                    Number of Devices: 95
                    Number of Events: 21
                    Available Threads: 398
                    HSTouch Enabled: True
                    Event Threads: 1
                    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 814
                    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                    Device Exec Queue: 0
                    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                    Email Send Queue: 0

Enabled Plug-Ins
                    3.1.0.2: Device History
                    3.0.0.34: Nest
                    3.0.2.0: Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by garfieldjsmith View Post
                      Confirmed. It's still not working and I'm version 3.1.0.2 running HS3 on a Windows 10 box. Any sign of a fix soon ?
                      From my experience with my production box, there's no systemic issue with 3.1.0.2 and HS3 on Windows. If you'd like support with your issue, please see the Having problems? Follow these steps first. post and provide the required information for support. I'll be happy to help, but I can't do anything with "it's not working"

Comment

It is not working

Comment

Originally posted by NutsyHome View Post
                          To help you identify the problem... just installed 3.1.0.2 on a ZeeS2 running HS3.

Repeating errors:
                          Oct-02 5:42:58 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                          Oct-02 5:42:58 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: SQLite.Interop.dll
                          Oct-02 5:42:56 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                          Oct-02 5:42:56 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: SQLite.Interop.dll
                          Oct-02 5:42:50 PM Device History Error occurred while attempting to insert device change to database: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
                          Oct-02 5:42:40 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                          Oct-02 5:42:40 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: SQLite.Interop.dll
                          System Info:

Current Date/Time: 10/2/2020 5:52:09 PM
                          HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.548
                          Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 12 Minutes 35 Seconds
                          IP Address: {removed}
                          Number of Devices: 95
                          Number of Events: 21
                          Available Threads: 398
                          HSTouch Enabled: True
                          Event Threads: 1
                          Event Trigger Eval Queue: 814
                          Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                          Device Exec Queue: 0
                          HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                          Email Send Queue: 0

Enabled Plug-Ins
                          3.1.0.2: Device History
                          3.0.0.34: Nest
                          3.0.2.0: Z-Wave
                          On my linux server I resolved this by removing the 2 SQLite DLLs I ship and letting the system rely on the one that HomeSeer already has. If you'd like to test this theory out, move the HS/bin/skWare/DeviceHistory/System.Data.SQLite.dll and HS/bin/skWare/DeviceHistory/SQLite.Interop.dll files to a backup directory and then start the plugin again.

(Note: I found another Linux-only bug with chart paths, so the chart will come up as a broken image... that'll be fixed in 3.1.0.3.)

Comment

👍 OK, the constant SQL errors went away when I moved the cited files to an archive folder and restarted (ver 3.1.0.2). As you noted, the chart images are broken. But I can see it's collecting data from monitored devices.

For anyone following along, minor edit to shill's suggestion (DeviceHistory without a slash, and actual path as seen on ZeeS2):
                            /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/skWare/DeviceHistory/System.Data.SQLite.dll
                            /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin
                            /skWare/DeviceHistory/SQLite.Interop.dll

Comment

Originally posted by NutsyHome View Post
                              👍 OK, the constant SQL errors went away when I moved the cited files to an archive folder and restarted (ver 3.1.0.2). As you noted, the chart images are broken. But I can see it's collecting data from monitored devices.

For anyone following along, minor edit to shill's suggestion (DeviceHistory without a slash, and actual path as seen on ZeeS2):
                              /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/skWare/DeviceHistory/System.Data.SQLite.dll
                              /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin
                              /skWare/DeviceHistory/SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Thanks. Fixed my path typo above (what was I thinking?) and am working on the packaging to fix this in the next release (which won't show up until Monday since they don't monitor submissions over the weekend).

Comment

Originally posted by rmies1 View Post
                                Noticed that values are not appearing in charts saved as favorites
                                I haven't found any indications of problems with this, so a little more specific detail would help, like:
                                • What happens when you click "chart" for a favorite?
                                • Does this problem happen for both existing favorites and newly created ones?
                                • TRACE log (from the plugin log file, not HS) of this behavior would be very helpful.
                                I've found and fixed the device management issue already.

Comment

Working...
                                X