Version 3.1.0 Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 3.1.0 Status

Apologies to everyone for the challenges with this new version - as I've mentioned, it was a major architecture change and code refactoring exercise, so I knew there would be bumps; I just didn't expect quite so many

Known issues right now:
    • Charts on the DH device tab don't come up
    • Plugin won't connect to the database on Linux (SQLite Interop error)
    • Favorites not loading

Here's the status as I understand it:
    • HS4 on Linux
      • Working
        • No reports
      • Not Working
        • No reports

My first priority right now is to figure out the DLL issues on Linux. Next up will be Favorites & Device tabs.

If you're having problems, I really, really need you to post as many of the details as you can per the Having problems? Follow these steps first. post. I get you might not be able to provide log files easily, but if you have an INI file from the plugin, you can change the LogLevelFile value to 6 manually and then start the plugin. That will get me the most detailed information and help me resolve your issue as quickly as possible. (Note: I don't need that for the Linux Interop DLL issue at this point).

Ok. Downloaded the new version 3.1.0.3 and, so far, all looks good to me. The charts in the device tabs are back again and working fine. Thank you !

Comment

3.1.0.3 on ZeeS2. Still the lack of graph images you cited and knew about over the weekend for Linux... Do you need further details, or is it a known issue you're working?
      (No more errors in the standard HomeSeer log).

Edit: After an unrelated reboot of my Zee, graphs are now working from the web page and HSTouch

Comment

3.1.0.3 has fixed everything I know about based on the information I have received, except for 1 case on Windows where there's a DLL dependency issue...

Comment

And this morning....
          Oct-06 7:07:48 AM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
          Oct-06 7:07:48 AM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
          Oct-06 7:07:48 AM Device History Failed to create rolling backup of '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3' as '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3.1'
          Oct-06 7:07:47 AM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
          Oct-06 7:07:47 AM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
          Oct-06 7:07:47 AM Device History Failed to create rolling backup of '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3' as '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3.1'
          Oct-06 7:07:38 AM Nest INFO Writing snapshot in Nest/snapshots/Outside/snapshot_20201006070738075.jpg
          Oct-06 7:07:36 AM Nest INFO Downloading snapshot for camera Outside Camera
          Oct-06 7:07:36 AM Device Control Device: Outside Last Snapshot to Take Snapshot (1)
          Oct-06 7:07:36 AM Event Event Trigger "Testing Outside Camera Update"
          Oct-06 7:07:32 AM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
          Oct-06 7:07:32 AM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
          Oct-06 7:07:32 AM Device History Failed to create rolling backup of '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3' as '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3.1'
          Oct-06 7:07:31 AM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
          Oct-06 7:07:31 AM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
          Oct-06 7:07:31 AM Device History Failed to create rolling backup of '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3' as '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3.1'

Comment

Originally posted by NutsyHome View Post
            And this morning....
            Oct-06 7:07:48 AM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
            Oct-06 7:07:48 AM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
            Oct-06 7:07:48 AM Device History Failed to create rolling backup of '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3' as '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3.1'
            Oct-06 7:07:47 AM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
            Oct-06 7:07:47 AM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
            Oct-06 7:07:47 AM Device History Failed to create rolling backup of '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3' as '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3.1'
            Oct-06 7:07:38 AM Nest INFO Writing snapshot in Nest/snapshots/Outside/snapshot_20201006070738075.jpg
            Oct-06 7:07:36 AM Nest INFO Downloading snapshot for camera Outside Camera
            Oct-06 7:07:36 AM Device Control Device: Outside Last Snapshot to Take Snapshot (1)
            Oct-06 7:07:36 AM Event Event Trigger "Testing Outside Camera Update"
            Oct-06 7:07:32 AM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
            Oct-06 7:07:32 AM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
            Oct-06 7:07:32 AM Device History Failed to create rolling backup of '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3' as '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3.1'
            Oct-06 7:07:31 AM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
            Oct-06 7:07:31 AM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
            Oct-06 7:07:31 AM Device History Failed to create rolling backup of '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3' as '/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3.1'
            Ok, I think I see why - and it's in a multi-threaded part of the startup, so it's a timing thing. If you set rolling backups to 0 on the options page, does it start ok?

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post

Ok, I think I see why - and it's in a multi-threaded part of the startup, so it's a timing thing. If you set rolling backups to 0 on the options page, does it start ok?
              Set to 0 and restarted, no more errors. Also note it hadn't been logging/recording monitored device values the whole time, but that's now working.

Comment

Well, that escalated quickly... Log full of ongoing errors when I got home from work. ZeeS2.
                Oct-06 6:28:37 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:37 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:36 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:36 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:32 PM Device History Failed to handle page postback: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
                Oct-06 6:28:31 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:31 PM Device History Error occurred while attempting to insert device change to database: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:30 PM Device History Error occurred while attempting to insert device change to database: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:30 PM Z-Wave Device: Outside Multi-6x Sensor Humidity Set to 52 (%)
                Oct-06 6:28:30 PM Device History Error occurred while attempting to insert device change to database: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:30 PM Z-Wave Device: Outside Multi-6x Sensor Temperature Set to 73.3 (F)
                Oct-06 6:28:29 PM Device History Error occurred while attempting to insert device change to database: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:21 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:21 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:20 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:20 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:08 PM Device History Error occurred while attempting to insert device change to database: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:05 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:05 PM Device History Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
                Oct-06 6:28:04 PM Device History Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Comment

Going to need the plugin log file on trace from starting up until the errors happen to get any further.

Comment

If you'd like to try this out, I've cleaned a couple of things up and added a bit more logging at the start, but will still need it in the form of the plugin log file on TRACE to be useful. Unzip it to your root HS directory and it should put the correct files in that location (exe/config files) and in the bin\skWare\DeviceHistory folder (core dll/config files).
                    Attached Files

Comment

Going to need the plugin log file on trace from starting up until the errors happen to get any further.
                      I've restarted with 3.1.0.3 set to Trace. No errors at first, so we'll see how long it takes to replicate. Then to figure out how to get the log file off a Zee 🤔

Comment

I've restarted with 3.1.0.3 set to Trace. No errors at first, so we'll see how long it takes to replicate. Then to figure out how to get the log file off a Zee 🤔
                        I suggest using the "Download Log File" button in the Plugin Options Just do it before you shut down the plugin.

Comment

I suggest using the "Download Log File" button in the Plugin Options Just do it before you shut down the plugin.
                          Ack! I read this just after I shut down the plugin. Here's the last section of the log file that I can copy & paste from the Terminal window. I'll get you a better version tomorrow.

at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSection.GetRuntimeObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Config uration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection (System.String configKey) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection (System.String sectionName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.GetConfig (System.String sectionName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_Settings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.InitOnce () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_Listeners () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_ListenersSyncRoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.WriteLine (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.LogEventHandler (System.Object sender, System.Data.SQLite.LogEventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.LogCallback (IntPtr pUserData, Int32 errorCode, IntPtr pMessage) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper native-to-managed) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog:LogCallback (intptr,int,intptr)

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_open_v2 (byte[],intptr&,System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum,intptr)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open (System.String strFilename, SQLiteConnectionFlags connectionFlags, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum openFlags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection:Open ()

at skWare.DeviceHistory.Core.ChartData.SetupDatabase () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10/7/2020 22:00:55.097 Trace ChartData.SetupDatabase - <<<< ChartData.SetupDatabase

10/7/2020 22:00:55.097 Trace StyleParameters.CalcFrom - >>>> StyleParameters.CalcFrom()

10/7/2020 22:00:55.097 Trace Common.CalcTimePeriods - >>>> Common.CalcTimePeriods(48, Hours)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.098 Trace Common.CalcTimePeriods - <<<< Common.CalcTimePeriods=10/5/2020 10:00:55 PM

10/7/2020 22:00:55.098 Trace StyleParameters.CalcFrom - <<<< StyleParameters.CalcFrom(10/5/2020 10:00:55 PM)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.098 Trace StyleParameters.CalcTo - >>>> StyleParameters.CalcTo()

10/7/2020 22:00:55.099 Trace StyleParameters.CalcTo - <<<< StyleParameters.CalcTo(10/7/2020 10:00:55 PM)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.108 Trace ChartData.GetHistoryData - >>>> ChartData.GetHistoryData(123, <List(Of DeviceParameters)>, 10/5/2020 10:00:55 PM, 10/7/2020 10:00:55 PM, <ValueChangeHistoryDataTable>,<Dictionary(Of Double, Integer)>,<Dictionary(Of Double, TimeSpan)>)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.108 Debug ChartData.GetHistoryData - Retrieving data for chart...

10/7/2020 22:00:55.110 Error HSPI.PluginFunction - Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.HSPI.PluginFunction (System.String strFunction, System.Object[] aobjParms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10/7/2020 22:00:55.114 Trace HSPI.PluginFunction - <<<< HSPI.PluginFunction=<Object>

10/7/2020 22:00:55.143 Trace HSPI.PluginFunction - >>>> HSPI.PluginFunction(CreateChartEx,<Object()>)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.143 Trace HSPI.CreateChartEx - >>>> HSPI.CreateChartEx(94,{'NameSuffix':'', 'DurationType':2, 'PeriodType':1, 'Periods':24, 'Style':1, 'ShowTitle':true, 'UseMarkers':false, 'Height':240, 'Width':320, 'DisplayHeight':240, 'DisplayWidth':320, 'FontSize':10, 'LineWidth':2, 'Title':'Ambient Temperature', 'Y1Label':'', 'Y2Label':'', 'XLabel':'Date/Time', 'ShowLegend':true, 'ValueType':1, 'TransparentBG':false, 'ImageBGColor':'White', 'ChartBGColor':'WhiteSmoke', 'AxisLineColor':'DimGray', 'TickMarkColor':'Gray', 'GridLineColor':'Gainsboro', 'TextColor':'Black', 'Y1AxisMin':'Auto', 'Y1AxisMax':'Auto', 'Y2AxisMin':'Auto', 'Y2AxisMax':'Auto'},95,)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.144 Trace Main.IsValidDevice - >>>> Main.IsValidDevice(94)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.147 Trace Main.IsValidDevice - <<<< Main.IsValidDevice=True

10/7/2020 22:00:55.148 Trace HSPI.GetDeviceParameters - >>>> HSPI.GetDeviceParameters(94

10/7/2020 22:00:55.243 Trace HSPI.DeviceHasRange - >>>> HSPI.DeviceHasRange()

10/7/2020 22:00:55.252 Trace HSPI.DeviceHasRange - <<<< HSPI.DeviceHasRange

10/7/2020 22:00:55.253 Trace DeviceParameters..ctor - >>>> DeviceParameters..ctor(94,Living Room (Nest),,Ambient Temperature,True)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.253 Trace DeviceParameters..ctor - <<<< DeviceParameters..ctor

10/7/2020 22:00:55.253 Trace HSPI.GetDeviceParameters - <<<< HSPI.GetDeviceParameters=<DeviceParameters>

10/7/2020 22:00:55.254 Trace HSPI.CreateChart - >>>> HSPI.CreateChart(<ChartParameters>)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.330 Trace HSPI.DeviceHasRange - >>>> HSPI.DeviceHasRange()

10/7/2020 22:00:55.339 Trace HSPI.DeviceHasRange - <<<< HSPI.DeviceHasRange

10/7/2020 22:00:55.340 Trace DeviceParameters..ctor - >>>> DeviceParameters..ctor(94,Living Room (Nest),,Ambient Temperature,True)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.340 Trace DeviceParameters..ctor - <<<< DeviceParameters..ctor

10/7/2020 22:00:55.341 Trace ChartData.SetupDatabase - >>>> ChartData.SetupDatabase()

10/7/2020 22:00:55.341 Trace Common.RollingBackup - >>>> Common.RollingBackup(/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.db3, 0)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.341 Trace Common.RollingBackup - <<<< Common.RollingBackup=True

10/7/2020 22:00:55.347 Error ChartData.SetupDatabase - Failed to setup database connection and commands: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies.

File name: 'System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)

at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.DoInvoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfigurationHandler.AddTraceL istener (IDictionary d, System.Xml.XmlNode child, System.Xml.XmlAttributeCollection attributes, System.Diagnostics.TraceListenerCollection listeners) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfigurationHandler.AddTraceL isteners (IDictionary d, System.Xml.XmlNode listenersNode, System.Diagnostics.TraceListenerCollection listeners) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfigurationHandler.Create (System.Object parent, System.Object configContext, System.Xml.XmlNode section) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSection.GetRuntimeObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Config uration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection (System.String configKey) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection (System.String sectionName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.GetConfig (System.String sectionName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_Settings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_Listeners () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_ListenersSyncRoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.WriteLine (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.LogEventHandler (System.Object sender, System.Data.SQLite.LogEventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.LogCallback (IntPtr pUserData, Int32 errorCode, IntPtr pMessage) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper native-to-managed) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog:LogCallback (intptr,int,intptr)

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_open_v2 (byte[],intptr&,System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum,intptr)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open (System.String strFilename, SQLiteConnectionFlags connectionFlags, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum openFlags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection:Open ()

at skWare.DeviceHistory.Core.ChartData.SetupDatabase () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10/7/2020 22:00:55.352 Trace ChartData.SetupDatabase - <<<< ChartData.SetupDatabase

10/7/2020 22:00:55.352 Trace StyleParameters.CalcFrom - >>>> StyleParameters.CalcFrom()

10/7/2020 22:00:55.353 Trace Common.CalcTimePeriods - >>>> Common.CalcTimePeriods(24, Hours)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.353 Trace Common.CalcTimePeriods - <<<< Common.CalcTimePeriods=10/6/2020 10:00:55 PM

10/7/2020 22:00:55.353 Trace StyleParameters.CalcFrom - <<<< StyleParameters.CalcFrom(10/6/2020 10:00:55 PM)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.353 Trace StyleParameters.CalcTo - >>>> StyleParameters.CalcTo()

10/7/2020 22:00:55.354 Trace StyleParameters.CalcTo - <<<< StyleParameters.CalcTo(10/7/2020 10:00:55 PM)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.364 Trace ChartData.GetHistoryData - >>>> ChartData.GetHistoryData(94, <List(Of DeviceParameters)>, 10/6/2020 10:00:55 PM, 10/7/2020 10:00:55 PM, <ValueChangeHistoryDataTable>,<Dictionary(Of Double, Integer)>,<Dictionary(Of Double, TimeSpan)>)

10/7/2020 22:00:55.364 Debug ChartData.GetHistoryData - Retrieving data for chart...

10/7/2020 22:00:55.365 Error HSPI.PluginFunction - Error in PluginProc: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.HSPI.PluginFunction (System.String strFunction, System.Object[] aobjParms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10/7/2020 22:00:55.370 Trace HSPI.PluginFunction - <<<< HSPI.PluginFunction=<Object>

10/7/2020 22:00:59.202 Trace HSPI.InterfaceStatus - >>>> HSPI.InterfaceStatus()

10/7/2020 22:00:59.203 Trace HSPI.InterfaceStatus - <<<< HSPI.InterfaceStatus= (0)

10/7/2020 22:01:02.728 Trace HSPI.HSEvent - >>>> HSPI.HSEvent(VALUE_CHANGE, <Object()>)

10/7/2020 22:01:02.738 Debug HSPI.HSEvent - HSEvent: VALUE_CHANGE

10/7/2020 22:01:02.739 Trace HSPI.HSEvent - <<<< HSPI.HSEvent

10/7/2020 22:01:02.743 Trace HSPI.HSEvent - >>>> HSPI.HSEvent(VALUE_CHANGE, <Object()>)

10/7/2020 22:01:02.744 Debug HSPI.HSEvent - HSEvent: VALUE_CHANGE

10/7/2020 22:01:02.754 Trace HSPI.IsValidValue - >>>> HSPI.IsValidValue(47, 224)

10/7/2020 22:01:02.755 Trace HSPI.IsValidValue - <<<< HSPI.IsValidValue=True

10/7/2020 22:01:02.756 Trace HSPI.HSEvent - Value Change, date=10/7/2020 10:01:02 PM, device=47, from=229 ('229 Watts'), to=224 ('224 Watts')

10/7/2020 22:01:02.757 Trace ChartData.InsertChange - >>>> ChartData.InsertChange(<ValueChange>)

10/7/2020 22:01:02.764 Error ChartData.InsertChange - Error occurred while attempting to insert device change to database: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies.

File name: 'System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.DoInvoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfigurationHandler.AddTraceL istener (IDictionary d, System.Xml.XmlNode child, System.Xml.XmlAttributeCollection attributes, System.Diagnostics.TraceListenerCollection listeners) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfigurationHandler.AddTraceL isteners (IDictionary d, System.Xml.XmlNode listenersNode, System.Diagnostics.TraceListenerCollection listeners) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfigurationHandler.Create (System.Object parent, System.Object configContext, System.Xml.XmlNode section) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_bind_text (intptr,int,byte[],int,intptr)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Bind_DateTime (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt, SQLiteConnectionFlags flags, Int32 index, DateTime dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement.BindParameter (Int32 index, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteParameter param) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement.BindParameters () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand:GetStatement (int)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader:.ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand,System.Data.CommandBehavio r)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader (CommandBehavior behavior) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand:ExecuteNonQuery ()

at skWare.DeviceHistory.Core.ChartData.InsertChange (ValueChange objChange) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10/7/2020 22:01:02.777 Trace ChartData.InsertChange - <<<< ChartData.InsertChange=False

10/7/2020 22:01:02.778 Trace HSPI.HSEvent - <<<< HSPI.HSEvent

10/7/2020 22:01:02.828 Trace HSPI.HSEvent - >>>> HSPI.HSEvent(VALUE_CHANGE, <Object()>)

10/7/2020 22:01:02.829 Debug HSPI.HSEvent - HSEvent: VALUE_CHANGE

10/7/2020 22:01:02.830 Trace HSPI.HSEvent - <<<< HSPI.HSEvent

10/7/2020 22:01:03.986 Trace HSPI.InterfaceStatus - >>>> HSPI.InterfaceStatus()

10/7/2020 22:01:03.987 Trace HSPI.InterfaceStatus - <<<< HSPI.InterfaceStatus= (0)

10/7/2020 22:01:05.514 Trace HSPI.ShutdownIO - >>>> HSPI.ShutdownIO()

10/7/2020 22:01:05.514 Trace HSPI.ShutdownIO - >>>> HSPI.ShutdownIO()

10/7/2020 22:01:05.519 Trace HSPI.ShutdownIO - <<<< HSPI.ShutdownIO

10/7/2020 22:01:05.520 Trace HSPI.ShutdownIO - <<<< HSPI.ShutdownIO

10/7/2020 22:01:05.544 Trace Main.Main - <<<< Main.Main

Comment

Button doesn't work, I get this error: (The file is actually in /usr/local/HomeSeer/Logs )
                            Oct-08 7:23:45 AM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.log

Comment

Button doesn't work, I get this error: (The file is actually in /usr/local/HomeSeer/Logs )
                              Oct-08 7:23:45 AM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/skWare/DeviceHistory/HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.log
                              $%@#! Sorry about that. I see the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X