Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After updating to 3.1.3.0 doesn't start anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After updating to 3.1.3.0 doesn't start anymore.

I updated plugin to 3.1.3.0 - now when I enable the plugin - I get "INFO: Plugin start is pending" and in the log "Device 490 does not exist."
    That's all...

[EDIT]

After restarting HS (HS3) - I get in the log:

Initializing plug-in(2): Device History Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

And also in the updater:

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Device History - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

I'll check the handling for missing monitored devices.

In the meantime, assuming your device with ref 490 really no longer exists, a quick fix would be to stop the plugin and edit the ini file to remove that from the comma-separated list of monitored device refs.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      I'll check the handling for missing monitored devices.

In the meantime, assuming your device with ref 490 really no longer exists, a quick fix would be to stop the plugin and edit the ini file to remove that from the comma-separated list of monitored device refs.
      Thanks, it helped.

FIY - two devices it complained about were in [Favorites]

Comment

BTW, I always add in my plugins unhandled exception handler - in case it crashes I have at least the callstack:

Code:
        AppDomain.CurrentDomain.UnhandledException += new UnhandledExceptionEventHandler(UnhandledExceptionHandler);

void UnhandledExceptionHandler(object sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs args)
        {
            Exception ex = (Exception)args.ExceptionObject;
            LogErr("UnhandledException!!!", ex);
        }

Comment

Working...
        X