Can't remove device from Monitored Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't remove device from Monitored Devices

shill I have updated to 3.1.4.0 on HS3 and I can no longer remove devices by pressing the delete icon on the Monitored Devices page. The list is refreshed but the device remains. If I select the device in device view, the device history tab still exists but it is blank and if I click the Chart button it says "No data found for the selected device and date range." so it does appear to partially remove the device, or at least the data.

I am on 3.1.1.0, HS4. HS4 shows there are no updates available. Having the exact same problems as mterry63 above.

Comment

That means HS4 is either wrong about the version of the plugin you're currently running or something is wrong with their plugin manager list for you. (On my HS4 test system, I see the ability to "Add" Device History 3.1.4.0, so nothing I can do to help you there.)

I haven't had a chance to look at the issue yet but will get it done this week.

Comment

I resolved the problem of upgrading by going to the plugins->add tab. It installed it, I thought it would then go on to ask for licensing information but it did not and said it was registered.
        Could not manage upgrade it through the plugins->installed tab no matter how many times I hit the refresh button on the top right hand corner.

Comment

shill any update on not being able to remove monitored devices?

Comment

Originally posted by mterry63 View Post
            shill any update on not being able to remove monitored devices?
            I didn't get it updated in time for this week, but it's been submitted to HST and should show up on Monday in the updater. (I miss the days when I could host my own plugins so I could release whenever!)

Comment

Working...
            X