Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device has been in the range for exactly xx:xx:xx

@Spud,

I changed my laundry washer and dryer events to use the above trigger. I have a question. Does it require that the value not change within that time period? I would think as long as the value is in that range (even if it changes) has been in the range, I would be good, but it appears that is not true. I've used Jon00's database charter to chart the values for the washer/dryer, so I can see what the value is in 15 second intervals (I suppose it is possible, that it keeps dipping down, but I've watched the watts device as well and don't see that happen).

Of course, while doing this, I found some more triggers that could be useful....

Devices value has been greater/less than for at least/exactly xx:xx:xx

I know you can do this with the range one, so not a huge deal except the range one doesn't seem to be working for me.

So never mind? I don't know why it's working now, but it is.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
      So never mind? I don't know why it's working now, but it is.
      Ok, so almost working... it took 20-25 minutes for the event to run from when the power went back into the range. I'm gonna investigate more

Comment

And once again, I am a moron! I had it checking the Washer's watts (which had finished 20 minutes after the dryer).. The sad part? I checked it like 10 times to make sure I was checking the Dryer's watts and not the washers and every time I was sure it was the right device.

Comment

Working...
        X