• Show
Clear All

• tinnov
    replied
    Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    Linux versions did not get the updated css file, I have updated them so the next release will include the changes. HS version 3.0.0.512 or later will have it. You can manually update the CSS file if you need the fix now.

Leave a comment:

• tinnov
    replied
    No dice: 511 hs.css Lines starting at 374:

/* selector pop-up layout */
    .selectorleft {width:200px;}
    .selectorright {width:200px;}
    .selectorbuttonmoveright {text-align: center;}

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by tinnov View Post
    I downloaded a fresh copy of .500 for Linux and extracted the content directly. I confirmed that the patch is NOT included, the bug is NOT fixed.

Great... Here's another piece of software, sold for multiple operating systems at the same price, where Linux users are second class citizens.
    Try to download v 511 . Just change the number in the url.

maybe it was resolved . I didn’t chek

Leave a comment:

• tinnov
    replied
    I downloaded a fresh copy of .500 for Linux and extracted the content directly. I confirmed that the patch is NOT included, the bug is NOT fixed.

Great... Here's another piece of software, sold for multiple operating systems at the same price, where Linux users are second class citizens.

Leave a comment:

• tinnov
    replied
    I'm using "HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500 (Linux)"

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    The .css file needs a couple of lines. See this post.

This change is supposed to be already in recent version of HS3. What version do you run?
    This is correct. I'm on .500 (Windows) and the dialogue window automatically expands to the length of the longest device name on each side. The right side changes dynamically as longer names are selected.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    The .css file needs a couple of lines. See this post.

This change is supposed to be already in recent version of HS3. What version do you run?

Leave a comment:

• tinnov
    started a topic Window is too small!

Window is too small!

Could you make the Edit window larger, or resizable, or something? It's useless to me as-is. See attached screen capture.

And no, shorter names are not an option.
Working...
X