Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buggy schedule editor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buggy schedule editor

    Finally decided to give EasyTrigger a go, but the schedule editor ain't behavin'...

    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500 (Windows), EasyTrigger 3.0.0.56, Chrome 72.0.3626.121.

    I'm unable to create schedule segments in editor before ~13:00 (varies an hour or two); and hand-editing the string shows segments way off scale. String is [08:00;00:00]. Don't think it's related to time zone, as I'm, GMT -8:00.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	EasyTrigger.png
Views:	10
Size:	217.4 KB
ID:	1290234

  • #2
    HomeSeer does not like any time ranges going past midnight.
    HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
    Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
    Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by drparker151 View Post
      HomeSeer does not like any time ranges going past midnight.
      this is not the problem here the EasyTrigger schedules are perfectly capable of handling time ranges past midnight

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jimcu View Post
        Finally decided to give EasyTrigger a go, but the schedule editor ain't behavin'...

        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500 (Windows), EasyTrigger 3.0.0.56, Chrome 72.0.3626.121.

        I'm unable to create schedule segments in editor before ~13:00 (varies an hour or two); and hand-editing the string shows segments way off scale. String is [08:00;00:00]. Don't think it's related to time zone, as I'm, GMT -8:00.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	EasyTrigger.png
Views:	10
Size:	217.4 KB
ID:	1290234
        I have seen this problem before, but I have never been able to replicate consistently.
        Try to close completely chrome, then reopen the config page of the ET plugin. Make sure there is only one tab which has the config page open.

        Does it happen if you use another browser?

        Comment


        • #5
          FWIW I do not get the same results here. HomeSeer running on Windows 10, browser Safari on iPad.

          Click image for larger version  Name:	740DE876-17D8-4B2B-8CDC-B60FBD0EB940.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	54.1 KB ID:	1290322
          Randy Prade
          Aurora, CO
          Prades.net

          PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by spud View Post

            I have seen this problem before, but I have never been able to replicate consistently.
            Try to close completely chrome, then reopen the config page of the ET plugin. Make sure there is only one tab which has the config page open.

            Does it happen if you use another browser?
            I've had this problem before too and I recall that re-sizing the Zoom on the browser (i.e., by reducing the % zoom) made it go away.

            Comment


            • #7
              No problem with Edge or Firefox. Same problem with Brave browser (which, like Chrome, is built atop Chromium browser).

              Seems like refreshing the page fixes the problem. But it's consistently repeatable by creating a new Schedule, after which clicking Edit on the new schedule or an existing one will exhibit the problem.

              Comment


              • #8
                Deleting a schedule also initiates the problem, as does adding or deleting a Device Group. Seems like it goes screwy anytime the EasyTrigger Config page is redrawn, and fixed when it's refreshed.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by spud View Post

                  this is not the problem here the EasyTrigger schedules are perfectly capable of handling time ranges past midnight
                  Interesting, I did not have the display issue. However, if a schedule range crossed midnight, a manual event being called with meets conditions based on being in that range would not fire. I created two schedules one ending midnight and the other starting at midnight and included both in my trigger and that worked.
                  HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
                  Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
                  Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This isn't in any way related to schedules crossing midnight – the example runs from 08:00-00:00. It just displays across midnight in the editor.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Same behavior if accessing locally or remotely via MyHS.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        In version 3.0.0.60 available in the beta section of the updater, I have fixed a few bugs related to the schedule editor.
                        Please test and let me know.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          That fixed it – thank you.

                          -jim.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X