X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trigger on string change not working anymore

Hi Spud,

i always had a event that triggers on a string change that contains -
    for some reason it doesnt trigger at all, no matter what i put there it does not activate

i did enable debug, and the device what i use doesnt pops up when its change.

the change happens trough json, but the string is changed when i look at it and also in the settings.. so i dont know why it doesnt work.

regards
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

When you change a device's string, the HS function has a parameter that specifies if the last date of the device should be changed. When you change the string thru json, is the device time changing? Does the json call have such a parameter in the call (I don't use json). Just some thoughts that might point you in the right direction.

These utilities might help you see what is going on with the device: tenHsEvents tenScriptAid
    tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
      When you change a device's string, the HS function has a parameter that specifies if the last date of the device should be changed. When you change the string thru json, is the device time changing? Does the json call have such a parameter in the call (I don't use json). Just some thoughts that might point you in the right direction.

These utilities might help you see what is going on with the device: tenHsEvents tenScriptAid
      hi tenholde,

no the time doesn't change.
      i am working on a new project and this specific device can only change trough json string like this:
      http://192.168.1.12:80//JSON?request...ing&value=this is a test
      i dont know if there is an other way to add the device change?

its running trough nodejs,

Comment

i did also try adding this;
        http://192.168.1.12:80/JSON?request=setdeviceproperty&ref=2947&property=ChangedValu eORString&value=TRUE

not working aswell

Comment

Having the same issue and the time is not updating when its changed.

Comment

Working...
          X