Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

value of device for at least ...

Hi

I'm trying to set a trigger for when a device value is in the range of 10,50 for at least 5 minutes. All I can find in the Easytrigger dropdown is

"when value is in range x,y ffor exactly" where do I find the condition

"when value is in range x,y for at least ..." ? it is mentioned in the original instructions as one of the possible conditions but how do I get to that dropdown in the list?

Thanks

Originally posted by zsima View Post
    Hi

I'm trying to set a trigger for when a device value is in the range of 10,50 for at least 5 minutes. All I can find in the Easytrigger dropdown is

"when value is in range x,y ffor exactly" where do I find the condition

"when value is in range x,y for at least ..." ? it is mentioned in the original instructions as one of the possible conditions but how do I get to that dropdown in the list?

Thanks
    You are confusing a Trigger with a Condition, they are two different things. It is available as a Condition, but not as a Trigger. All of Spud’s Triggers require an exact time.

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

What Randy said above +

"for exactly" are available as triggers only (IF, OR IF)
      "for at least" are available as conditions only (AND IF)

if I added "for at least" as a trigger, it would fire every 1sec once and as long the "for at least" test is true. If you really want to do that: use a "recurring trigger" and add a "AND IF device value is in range x,y for at least"

Comment

Working...
      X