Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asko.lahd@gmail.com
    replied
    I tested Now playing thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• nunoary
    replied
    asko.lahd@gmail.com

I'm not na expert, and this is not related to your issue but I think you should change yours triggers. In my opinion the trigger should be "If the temperature has a value that is greater than..." instead of the timer range. I think the way you currently have can cause some overload on your system ... so I advise you to change to the following:

If Your Temperature Device has a value that is greater than 19.7
    and if The Time enters Your Timer time range
    Then.....

Do the same to the other event. I repeat, I am not an expert but I think it gets better. It may be that someone with more experience can confirm what I say.

Leave a comment:

• asko.lahd@gmail.com
    replied
    ok thanks for the test, this is a vacation home heat control

Leave a comment:

• Eman
    replied
    I would think that the RFXcom statements should come first before the time ranges (schedules) so that your triggers checked again based on the schedules before they fire.
    Where and how you add the schedules seem to be where the problem is.
    Try and remove the timers (schedules) and see if your events fire. And try to post your queries here : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...3-event-clinic or here https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...iscussion-area for the best help.

Eman.

Leave a comment:

• asko.lahd@gmail.com
    replied
    Hi hereClick image for larger version

Name:	1a05.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	1331493Click image for larger version

Name:	1a07.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	1331491 are the screenshots Click image for larger version

Name:	1a08.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	1331492Click image for larger version

Name:	1a06.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	1331494

Leave a comment:

• Eman
    replied
    Originally posted by asko.lahd@gmail.com View Post
    Hi easytrigger triggers do not work whether it is a defect in homeseer or easytrigger. The log shows temperature changes correctly but no triggers. I have tested and phrases, or if the trigger works but does not, and if with. sorry I use a translator
    Can you please provide a screen shot of your construct? Else, temperatures are constructed in ranges e.g 35.4 - 36. So the trigger will fire in between. (For what I think the temperature may drop back if it were precise!)
    I may be wrong but wait for more expert help.

Eman.

Leave a comment:

• asko.lahd@gmail.com
    started a topic easytrigger and if , or if

easytrigger and if , or if

Hi easytrigger triggers do not work whether it is a defect in homeseer or easytrigger. The log shows temperature changes correctly but no triggers. I have tested and phrases, or if the trigger works but does not, and if with. sorry I use a translator
Working...
X