Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erratic Behavior in Events with Device Group, Virtual Device, and MP3 with Variable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erratic Behavior in Events with Device Group, Virtual Device, and MP3 with Variable

So, i have a device group that holds all my home deadbolt locks:

Click image for larger version  Name:	EasyConfig Devices.png Views:	0 Size:	6.0 KB ID:	1358199

I have an event that is setup to trigger at different intervals based on the time any of the devices in the group have been unlocked (0) at 15, 30, 45 and 60 minutes.

Here is my 15 minute event and the script i use to set a virtual device based on what device in the EasyTrigger group triggers the event:

Click image for larger version  Name:	15 minute notification script.png Views:	0 Size:	81.7 KB ID:	1358200

Here is the virtual device that gets set in the script:

Click image for larger version  Name:	device 998.png Views:	0 Size:	154.4 KB ID:	1358201

and here is the media files i want to speak when it's triggered:

Click image for larger version  Name:	media file names.png Views:	0 Size:	40.9 KB ID:	1358202

So, basically, when any device in the group is unlocked for exactly 15 minutes, i want to trigger the event, set the virtual device, and play the media file that has the virtual device as a variable for which media file to play.

I'm getting erratic behavior. Sometimes it triggers like it should, sometimes it triggers at random times, and sometimes it just doesn't trigger at all.

Any ideas what might be going on here? I'm scratching my head.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I know it's disabled. I have it disabled right now until i figure out what's going on.
Working...
X