Error messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error messages

I'm currently running HS4 beta version 4.0.3.0, and I'm getting spammed with error messages in the log.

I've tried disabling all my events to find which it is that's producing the error message. But it hasn't made any difference. Any idea what can be the cause of this, or how I can troubleshoot it?

I guess it is caused by a trigger of type "This device's value has (NOT) been in range [X,Y] for at least..." or "This device's value has NOT changed for exactly..."
    Set the log level to Debug from the config page, you will get more information about the device change that triggers this error

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      I guess it is caused by a trigger of type "This device's value has (NOT) been in range [X,Y] for at least..." or "This device's value has NOT changed for exactly..."
      Set the log level to Debug from the config page, you will get more information about the device change that triggers this error
      You were right. Thanks a lot.

I'm using this event to notify if a power usage mon itor stops reporting data. But how can I get the trigger to fire on a regular interval? The trigger is that the device has NOT changed for EXACTLY, and will therefore only trigger once at the set time period.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-03-17 08_20_54-Event.png
Views:	217
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	1370504

Comment

Working...
      X