No announcement yet.

Trigger event on All devices in group being in a certain state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two thoughts. The Hue devices become unreachable when they are not powered. I have all mine powered always. Most of them are controlled with HS-WS100/200 scenes. I wire the load and line together so that the Hue bulbs are always powered. The downside is that if HomeSeer is ever down, the app must be used to control them.

If it is not feasible to have them always on, you can change your Easy Trigger Condition to check that the value is less than 1 for Off, which will consider a value of -1 to be off.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Yeah. I’m using Inovelli switches on my Hue bulbs, which allows me to disable the internal relay and leave it always on. Then use the central scene to trigger the bulb....

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
        Yeah. I’m using Inovelli switches on my Hue bulbs, which allows me to disable the internal relay and leave it always on. Then use the central scene to trigger the bulb....
        So, this begs the question, why are the Hue bulbs ever unreachable?

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

In my particular case (the root cause for this thread), it’s a bad device - a Hue led strip that has borked.

In a more general sense, if you’ve got radio interference or other reasons for poor zigbee connectivity with your Hue mesh, you can have periods where the bulbs become Unreachable. That being said, Hues poll something to the effect of every few seconds, so they don’t usually stay unreachable for long...

Comment

Working...
          X