HS4 ET Issues with Ranges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 ET Issues with Ranges

So I tried to upgrade to HS4 today on Windows. It seemed most everything went ok at first. However, as evening came and many of my range based EasyTrigger events were due to fire, they didn't.

I have one for example that takes the solar radiation and starting 4 hours before sunset checks every 15 minutes if the solar radiation is between 0 and 250 for at least 10 minutes, if it is it triggers the early evening lights to turn on throughout the house.

To do some testing I turned on the debug mode and also created a very simple event...

Click image for larger version

Name:	et_range.png
Views:	149
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	1397548

Run every 20 seconds and if the Wind Chill is between 0 and 100 for at least 10 seconds (which has been stable at around 59) it should send the pushover message. It never fires.

However, if I change the trigger to a built in homeseer device value is less than 100, it fires predictably.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

G

P.S. There is nothing set in the advanced options (like a min retrigger time or anything) and I did verify that everything is enabled.

I just tried to reproduce this problem using the event below, and it seems to work for me.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	atleasths4.PNG
Views:	78
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	1397585

Could you try to test with another device that is never updated to see if the problem comes from this speicifc device?

Comment

Working...
    X