Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error under HS4

spud

I was just checking log for errors after upgrading HS3 to HS4. Is that something to worry about?

Click image for larger version

Name:	easy.png
Views:	123
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	1400497

That usually means you have an Event using Easy Tigger referencing a device that no longer exists.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I've been getting a few of these from plugins including EasyTrigger ever since installing HS4 too.

Absolutely no includes or excludes have been done in months - the only change is upgrading to HS4.

Occurs at random times, but in particular during shutdown.... HS4 never shuts down cleanly it has object issues, never finishes saving, etc. Works really well except for that.

Comment

Tillsy I will check if I get it while shutting HS down. This has happened about 20 minutes after I started HS4.. It is on test server so it is not big issue for me. I was just wondering if it's know what causes that error and also what would cause plug-in to disconnect

"Plugin EasyTrigger with ID: and Instance has disconnected"

Obviously ID and Instance info is missing for some reason. I assume it was supposed to be there.

I haven't seen it since and it looks like things within EasyTrigger are working as expected.

Comment

Likewise zero impact (that I've observed anyway) - but clearly a few HS3 plugins are having some (VERY) minor compatibility issues with HS4 as I never had any such errors in the past.

Comment

Working...
          X