How to create a trigger with a group of two motion detectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mik3 View Post

I’m not using these type of motion sensors.

there is motion sensors for instance in my bathroom that will go active and stay active. If I have the timeout set to delay of 2 minutes, and the motion never resets it will go off while somebody is in the bathroom.
    it must reset after a given time...that is how all motions sensors work. If you set the delay for after the rest it will work fine. but I'm not going to convince you.

For anyone who may read this... the Event provided works fine if you know your motion sensor reset time and just set it for after that, or mod your reset time on the sensor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post

it must reset after a given time...that is how all motions sensors work. If you set the delay for after the rest it will work fine. but I'm not going to convince you.

For anyone who may read this... the Event provided works fine if you know your motion sensor reset time and just set it for after that, or mod your reset time on the sensor.
      If I’m understanding you, your motion sensors no matter if they stay active, they will reset with another active state hence initiating the event again.

my new sensors come in (Lutron radiora2) in a week. I will create an event like suggested and see what it does.

Comment

Working...
      X