Trial version ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial version ?

Is there a way of installing this for a trial period? After installing I'm getting the message "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from EasyTrigger..." on the installed plugins screen.

I don't think the error message a registration issue. You should automatically be in trial mode after downloading a new plug-in. Try disabling and re-enabling the plug-in and see if that resolves the issue.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
      I don't think the error message a registration issue. You should automatically be in trial mode after downloading a new plug-in. Try disabling and re-enabling the plug-in and see if that resolves the issue.
      Yeah, that doesn't do the trick, nor does uninstalling/reinstalling or restarting HS. It also doesn't show up in the vertical list of the installed plugins for configuration, etc. Not sure what is going on. ???
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sure this has anything to do with it but I just had the same problem with BLUPS. It worked for a day or two last week but after a restart, it didn't show in the list of PIs and I couldn't do anything with it.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 09-12-20 at 03.56 PM.PNG
Views:	67
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	1418790

Comment

Just to update I created a ticket for this. Thx!

Comment

Working...
          X