Trial version ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial version ?

Is there a way of installing this for a trial period? After installing I'm getting the message "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from EasyTrigger..." on the installed plugins screen.

I don't think the error message a registration issue. You should automatically be in trial mode after downloading a new plug-in. Try disabling and re-enabling the plug-in and see if that resolves the issue.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
      I don't think the error message a registration issue. You should automatically be in trial mode after downloading a new plug-in. Try disabling and re-enabling the plug-in and see if that resolves the issue.
      Yeah, that doesn't do the trick, nor does uninstalling/reinstalling or restarting HS. It also doesn't show up in the vertical list of the installed plugins for configuration, etc. Not sure what is going on. ???
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sure this has anything to do with it but I just had the same problem with BLUPS. It worked for a day or two last week but after a restart, it didn't show in the list of PIs and I couldn't do anything with it.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 09-12-20 at 03.56 PM.PNG
Views:	266
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	1418790

Comment

Just to update I created a ticket for this. Thx!

Comment

Was a fix ever found for this? I just installed the plugin and get the message "Failed getting InterfaceStatus from EasyTrigger". HS4 is running on Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by JoSo View Post
              Was a fix ever found for this? I just installed the plugin and get the message "Failed getting InterfaceStatus from EasyTrigger". HS4 is running on Windows.
              Asking the same thing. I just added EasyTrigger to a new installation of HS4, registered it (w my HS3 info), getting the same Failed message.

Comment

Originally posted by ViperJD View Post

Asking the same thing. I just added EasyTrigger to a new installation of HS4, registered it (w my HS3 info), getting the same Failed message.
                did you try to disable and enable the plugin?
                what exact messages do you have in the logs when you start EasyTrigger?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post

did you try to disable and enable the plugin?
                  what exact messages do you have in the logs when you start EasyTrigger?
                  Tried that.
                  Code:
                   [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]11/4/2021 3:26:02 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]HomeSeer[/COLOR][/FONT]
                  [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]Info[/COLOR][/FONT]
                  [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]Plugin EasyTrigger with ID: and Instance: has disconnected[/COLOR][/FONT]  [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]11/4/2021 3:26:02 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]HomeSeer[/COLOR][/FONT]
                  [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Error[/COLOR][/FONT]
                  [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Initializing plug-in(1): EasyTrigger Instance::HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.Messa ges.ScsRemoteException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Scheduler.hsapplication.RegisterPage(String pageName, String PluginName, String pluginInstance) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.RegisterPage(String pageName, String PluginName, String PluginInstance) at HSPI_EasyTrigger.EasyTriggerApp.Init() Time to load: 70 milliseconds[/COLOR][/FONT]  [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]11/4/2021 3:26:02 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Legacy-Plugin[/COLOR][/FONT]
                  [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]EasyTrigger[/COLOR][/FONT]
                  [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]ERROR HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.Messages.ScsRem oteException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Scheduler.hsapplication.RegisterPage(String pageName, String PluginName, String pluginInstance) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.RegisterPage(String pageName, String PluginName, String PluginInstance) at HSPI_EasyTrigger.EasyTriggerApp.Init()[/COLOR][/FONT]  [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]11/4/2021 3:26:02 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]Legacy-Plugin[/COLOR][/FONT]
                  [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]EasyTrigger[/COLOR][/FONT]
                  [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]INFO EasyTrigger version 3.0.0.74[/COLOR][/FONT]  [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]11/4/2021 3:26:02 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]Starting Plug-In[/COLOR][/FONT]
                  [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]Initializing plugin EasyTrigger ...[/COLOR][/FONT]  [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]11/4/2021 3:26:01 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]Info[/COLOR][/FONT]
                  [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]Plugin EasyTrigger has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:57299[/COLOR][/FONT]
                  Interesting, my system IP is using the 192.168. subnet, not 127.0.0.1 (I assume that just means the local HS system).

Comment

Working...
                  X