ERROR HSEventAux callback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ERROR HSEventAux callback

Lately I have got lots of errors in my log, concerning Easytrigger. The Error is:

ERROR HSEventAux callback. 0 er en ugyldig verdi for intervallet. Den må være større enn 0.

The first part is easy to understand. The last part says that 0 is not a accepted value for the interval. It must be bigger than 0.

I have searched all of my Events using Easytrigger, and as far as I can see they all work as normal. And I don't use interval on any of my events. I mostly use Easytigger to compare 2 different values.
    The amount of errors suggests that the error must be on the "trigger-side" of the event, since the error occurs very often. (About one tima every minute)
    I have about 100 events using Easytrigger, so I hope anybody can point me in the right direction so I don't have to disable all to fint the problem.

Anybody?
    The error occurs very often now. 30-40 times an hour.

Comment

Hi Tor Dehli,

I'm surprise to see that you never got a reply on your post. Did you end-up resolving this? I just started to these a few days ago after an update.

Thanks

Michel.

Comment

Do you use any of the following ET Trigger/conditions?
        • This device's value has been in range [X,Y] for at least/exactly...
        • This device's value has NOT been in range [X,Y] for at least/exactly...
        • This device's value has NOT changed for at least/exactly...
        • This device's value has NOT changed for at least...
        If you are on HS4 can you send me your Data/HomeSeerData.json/events.json file ?

Comment

Likely possible as I've been struggling to get "If Device Value is... Set to.." working. In HS3 it was as easy as said but in HS4 I need to battle with the UI. Thanks for the heads-up, I'll do more investigation before taking-up your time looking a the json file.

Thanks for the prompt reply Spud.

Comment

Originally posted by Michel View Post
            Hi Tor Dehli,

I'm surprise to see that you never got a reply on your post. Did you end-up resolving this? I just started to these a few days ago after an update.

Thanks

Michel.
            No, I ended up without resolving this problem. I think that the problem is part of a bigger problem, and I am really stuck. I have helped several other people setting up and programming their system, but my own system is a huge problem :-(
            If you, or anybody else, has the opportunity to help, it would be very much apreciated. See a better explaination of the problems here:
            ttps://forums.homeseer.com/forum/homeseer-products-services/system-software-controllers/hs4-hs4pro-software/1514973-serious-and-strange-problems

Comment

Hi Tor Dehli,

I see that you seemed to have made some progress reading that other thread. If you still have issue with this particular one, it ended-up being a tentative event with in fact a 0 to 0 range. Even if the event was disabled ET still did not like that when performing its regular INFO refresh.

Comment

Working...
              X