Editing/Removing devices from HS doesn't update EasyTrigger Device List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing/Removing devices from HS doesn't update EasyTrigger Device List

If I replace devices in my system or make other alterations (rename a device for example) the device list that EasyTrigger displays doesn't reflect the changes. If I restart the plugin, the list seems to be correct again. (Running the latest 4.2.7.0)

It has always behaved that way for me. I thought Spud put in a fix at one time, but I have always needed to restart the plug-in if I want to use Easy Trigger on a brand new device.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
      It has always behaved that way for me. I thought Spud put in a fix at one time, but I have always needed to restart the plug-in if I want to use Easy Trigger on a brand new device.
      Same for me. I used to see in the event log ET refreshing its list of devices to monitor, etc. if I deleted a device or moved one to a different room/floor, but I haven't noticed that for some while now.

Possibly related, but I can only add or modify 1 Easy Trigger group between restarts. Doesn't matter whether the group is static or dynamic. That one can be quite the pain if redoing several groups.

--Barry

Comment

Working...
      X