Bug? ... ERROR missing EOF at 'Iris' at line 1:5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug? ... ERROR missing EOF at 'Iris' at line 1:5

spud know if this is a bug or what the issue is?

Never seen before as of 30 mins ago, I have hundreds of them.

They are all this... "ERROR missing EOF at 'Iris' at line 1:5"

but then I found one at the start that is... "ERROR Parameter was not defined Parameter name: Unlocked" immediately after I unlocked my door.

Nothing related to my door locks (I have 2) has changed in at a year or longer.. EasyTrigger lock group, the devices, or any of the events.

thx
    Attached Files

can you set the log level to Debug from the Config page, and try to reproduce the error?
    also, what version of the plugin are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      can you set the log level to Debug from the Config page, and try to reproduce the error?
      also, what version of the plugin are you running?
      Yup, first thing I did after I saw that. Not hundreds all at once like before but many all throughout the night/morning. Log attached
      Attached Files

Comment

spud any idea how to fix this? I get non-stop errors ... hundreds. The error message is not helpful. I set HS debug log but, no surprise, its useless -- ETs debug is better but still does not seem to show the issue at all?

I have over 500 events so without any ability to trace or troubleshoot anything in HS I dont know how to find this without ET telling us why its complaining

Comment

Look for an event that has the following expression in the trigger or condition: "$$GLOBALVAR:ETDeviceName_CamerasAll:=1 or 6 or 9 or 10"
          It looks like the value of $$GLOBALVAR:ETDeviceName_CamerasAll is a string that starts with "Iris", and the expression evaluator in ET expects a numerical value, it can't handle strings.
          Also even if it was evaluated to a number, I think there is a problem in this expression, what you meant to do is probably:
          $$GLOBALVAR:ETDeviceName_CamerasAll:=1 or GLOBALVAR:ETDeviceName_CamerasAll:=6 or GLOBALVAR:ETDeviceName_CamerasAll:=9 or GLOBALVAR:ETDeviceName_CamerasAll:=10

Comment

Working...
          X