ERROR missing EOF at ':' at line 1:10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spud I have looked at the Debug log, and cannot find where this error is coming from. PLEASE have ET log the offending Event. I have over 500 events, about 200 use ET and its VERY difficult to find problems if the log is not telling us specifically what is causing the issue.

The log shows hundreds of this error every few minutes, even when ET logging is only set to 'error'

UPDATE 2 ... I disabled the event with the info below and I still get that error. Though less frequently

Please let me know if you see something wrong, this is all in a single event...

IF

>Any device in group CamerasAll had its value set and <

($OLDVALUE = 1 or $OLDVALUE = 4 or $OLDVALUE = 5 or $OLDVALUE = 11 or $OLDVALUE = 101) and ($NEWVALUE = 2 or $NEWVALUE = 6 or $NEWVALUE = 9 or $NEWVALUE = 10)

THEN

>Run a Command<

&nhs.WriteLog("Camera", hs.replacevariables("$$GLOBALVAR:ETDeviceName_CamerasAll:") & " - value " & hs.replacevariables("$$GLOBALVAR:ETDeviceValue_CamerasAll:") )

>Pushover message<

Cam problem... $$GLOBALVAR:ETDeviceName_CamerasAll: -value $$GLOBALVAR:ETDeviceValue_CamerasAll:

spud any idea how to find the offending event? I have looked at many events, unfortunately I have over 500 so cant check them all.

Comment

any idea? my log has hundreds of these every day

Comment

You can probably use HS Debug Mode for Events. You should be able to look at the Events that run before the Error.

Click image for larger version

Name:	48BCE63D-F6CE-44A6-953D-E6066776D8E7.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	1576844
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
          You can probably use HS Debug Mode for Events. You should be able to look at the Events that run before the Error.

Click image for larger version

Name:	48BCE63D-F6CE-44A6-953D-E6066776D8E7.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	1576844
          Tried that several times... HS debug does not show why EasyTrigger is failing. These error occur all over the place, not associated with any given event in the log. I spent well over 2 hours across 2 days ready debug logs. The only hope is that spud will add a way to log the offending event as ET processes it.

Comment

I will try to add more info to the logs, but please provide your current debug logs as they should already provide the problematic mathematical expression

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
              I will try to add more info to the logs, but please provide your current debug logs as they should already provide the problematic mathematical expression
              Debug Log attached in Zip.
              All I see in the log are expressions evaluating to False -- which I assume means there is nothing wrong with the expressions?
              I've also tried disabling the event which those expressions (one 2 events) and I still get the error, which is why I didnt think the log is showing the expressions causing the error.
              It would help greatly if we knew the Event ID# then there would be no mistaking what is causing the issue.
              Attached Files

Comment

spud I see a slightly different error in the log today. I have made no changes to any expressions in 2 weeks (been on holiday, and only did back then for troubleshooting this issue).

so I have 3 similar errors...
                ERROR missing EOF at ':' at line 1:11

and now, rarely...
                ERROR missing EOF at 'for' at line 1:5​

Comment

spud any ideas... this is still showing in my Log and I have spent 4+ hours trying to figure it out. only seeing this one now... ERROR missing EOF at ':' at line 1:11

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X