X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kideon View Post
    want to do a morning digest
    Just FYI, I did that before - using HomeSeer and Google Home. But eventually I realised I never listened to it, just became annoying, so I removed it. And my wife was annoyed from the start...

Comment

• How about a condition where if all devices in a group take on a value of x -- I was trying to use groups on Life360 location information to show ANY one home or ALL away from the house. Also perhaps all devices in a group take on a value of NOT x.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchmitchell1616 View Post
        How about a condition where if all devices in a group take on a value of x -- I was trying to use groups on Life360 location information to show ANY one home or ALL away from the house. Also perhaps all devices in a group take on a value of NOT x.
        Its in the new beta 3.0.0.56. You can now set a condition to test if any or all devices in a group meet a particular expression. See post #402, above.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
          Just FYI, I did that before - using HomeSeer and Google Home. But eventually I realised I never listened to it, just became annoying, so I removed it. And my wife was annoyed from the start...
          Ho did you do it? I used to have a basic version and nixed for the WAF. No WAF concerns now

Comment

• Originally posted by kideon View Post
            Ho did you do it? I used to have a basic version and nixed for the WAF. No WAF concerns now

I had multiple events, i.e. "Announce System Status", "Announce Weather", etc. And when the motion first detected in the living room in the morning - execute all events (check "Wait for Speech to Finish"!).
            And the main trick was - last event said: "Hey Google, tell me about my day"

BTW, I even have event which says: "Hey Google, Play Peppa Pig on Youtube" - for my daughter

Comment

• Originally posted by spud View Post
              In version 3.0.0.55 available in the beta section of the updater I have added the following actions:
              - Push Device's value to stack
              - Pop Device's value from stack and Set Device
              - Clear Stack

So, if you push the device value to stack and then set it to another value like that:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	pushtostack.png
Views:	1297
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1274537
              You can set back the device to its previous value like that:

Name:	popfromstack.png
Views:	1270
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	1274538

Note that this will only work for device values that are both status and control, because when the plugin push a value to the stack it retrieves the current device's status value, if it is not a control value as well, the pop action will return an error as it will not be able to set the device.
              Ok, call me blind as a bat but I can't find the Push, Pop and Clear functions after loading beta 56. I've gone through just about every functions and I just don't see it.
              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.531 | Mono JIT compiler version 5.20.1.19 (tarball Thu Apr 11 09:02:17 UTC 2019)
              Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-48-generic #51-Ubuntu SMP Wed Apr 3 08:28:49 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
              IP Address: 10.0.2.16 | Number of Devices: 417 | Number of Events: 667 | Available Threads: 399 | HSTouch Enabled: True

Enabled Plug-Ins: AirplaySpeak: 3.0.0.13 | BLBackup: 2.0.61.0 | EasyTrigger: 3.0.0.65 | LiftMaster MyQ: 1.3.7006.42100
              mcsMQTT: 4.0.2.2 | PHLocation2: 3.0.0.53 | Pushover 3P: 0.0.0.45 | Z-Wave: 3.0.1.262

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 using a HomeSeer SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3)

Comment

• Originally posted by Timon View Post
                Ok, call me blind as a bat but I can't find the Push, Pop and Clear functions after loading beta 56. I've gone through just about every functions and I just don't see it.
                If you're not seeing these you might try installing again. Be sure to disable the PI before installing.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	7
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	1276314
                -Wade

Comment

• Ok, I did an loaded the Beta and it showed loaded on the plugin management page but apparently it didn't restart the plugin as I though always happened. I restarted it and the options now pop up. I'll remember this the next time I update a plugin that you can't guarantee it got restarted.
                  HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.531 | Mono JIT compiler version 5.20.1.19 (tarball Thu Apr 11 09:02:17 UTC 2019)
                  Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-48-generic #51-Ubuntu SMP Wed Apr 3 08:28:49 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
                  IP Address: 10.0.2.16 | Number of Devices: 417 | Number of Events: 667 | Available Threads: 399 | HSTouch Enabled: True

Enabled Plug-Ins: AirplaySpeak: 3.0.0.13 | BLBackup: 2.0.61.0 | EasyTrigger: 3.0.0.65 | LiftMaster MyQ: 1.3.7006.42100
                  mcsMQTT: 4.0.2.2 | PHLocation2: 3.0.0.53 | Pushover 3P: 0.0.0.45 | Z-Wave: 3.0.1.262

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 using a HomeSeer SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3)

Comment

• Honestly, I am now in the habit of following this process for ALL plug-in updates:
                    • Disable plug-in(s) to be updated
                    • Update plug-in(s)
                    • Enable plug-in(s)
                    Some plug-in update properly while running, but many do not. It is just easier and cleaner to follow the ritual.
                    Randy Prade
                    Aurora, CO
                    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

• Originally posted by jvm View Post

Its in the new beta 3.0.0.56. You can now set a condition to test if any or all devices in a group meet a particular expression. See post #402, above.
                      I have 3.0.0.56 installed, but I don't see that trigger -- am I looking in the right place? (See attached).

Thanks!

Mitch

Comment

I have 3.0.0.56 installed, but I don't see that trigger -- am I looking in the right place? (See attached).

Thanks!

Mitch
                        Ignore my prior reply. Misread the question as related to push/pop.
                        -Wade

Comment

Thanks!

Mitch
                          Your screenshot is of Triggers (IF) and the new addition that jvm was referring to is a Condition (AND IF)
                          Randy Prade
                          Aurora, CO
                          Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

• Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

Ignore my prior reply. Misread the question as related to push/pop.
                            LOL, I have all sort of trouble mis-reading posts, especially when browsing late at night (or real early in the morning).

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	7
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	1276394
                              Originally posted by mitchmitchell1616 View Post

Thanks!

Mitch
                              Now reading more carefully I think I can correctly answer your question. The Any/All appears to be available only as a condition (AND IF) but not a trigger (IF).
                              -Wade

Comment

LOL, I have all sort of trouble mis-reading posts, especially when browsing late at night (or real early in the morning).
                                You're very gracious. My mental multi-threading is quite limited so these subforums with several concurrent conversations do trip me up!
                                -Wade

Comment

Working...
                                X