• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by usLEDsupply View Post
    i don't see that one anywhere?
    do you have version 3.0.0.17 or later installed?

see screenshot below:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	range.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	1182411

Leave a comment:

• usLEDsupply
    replied
    sorry i just checked and see that i am using an older version before that was added so will have to update.
    i guess i thought it was in the updater and none of my plugins showed an update so i thought i was up to date

Leave a comment:

• usLEDsupply
    replied
    i don't see that one anywhere?

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by usLEDsupply View Post
    Since you can't have "has been in a rang for x" could you have one that would trigger on the device change and then count for x seconds and if it is still triggered run the event?

i have an event that checks to see the any of the temp sensors are above 104deg as a backup fire alarm but about once a month one of the z-wave sensors will give a false read and set off my alarm so it would be nice to be able to say if it has been above 104 for 30 seconds then trigger the alarm? i cant seem to figure any other way of doing this without lots of extra events/timers

if not it's not a big deal but would be nice and the Easy Trigger Device Value Option box it so empty looking with only one option to compare between 2 device values :-)
    why don't you use the EasyTrigger: "This device's value has been in range [X,Y] for exactly..." ?
    What I can't implement is the condition similar to this trigger, but the trigger already exists.

Am I missing something?

Leave a comment:

• usLEDsupply
    replied
    Since you can't have "has been in a rang for x" could you have one that would trigger on the device change and then count for x seconds and if it is still triggered run the event?

i have an event that checks to see the any of the temp sensors are above 104deg as a backup fire alarm but about once a month one of the z-wave sensors will give a false read and set off my alarm so it would be nice to be able to say if it has been above 104 for 30 seconds then trigger the alarm? i cant seem to figure any other way of doing this without lots of extra events/timers

if not it's not a big deal but would be nice and the Easy Trigger Device Value Option box it so empty looking with only one option to compare between 2 device values :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X