This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spud View Post
    I added a "case insensitive" option to the device's string triggers and conditions in version 3.0.0.40

[ATTACH]63830[/ATTACH]
    Hell, that was quick. I'll test and let you know.

Cheers,
    Scott

Comment

Would it be possible to add this to the "A Device's Value is..."
      This device's value Has Changed in the past ___ min/hrs
      just like the has NOT changed but this one to see if it Has Changed?

I want to check and make sure the temp sensors are working (the value has changed in the past 12 hrs) before running an event to turn on the fan if it's cooler outside that inside the root cellar?

I have a timer that resets anytime the power usage changes so i can tell if the z-wave network is working but it would be a lot easier to use easy trigger than making timers for each sensor

Comment

I added a "case insensitive" option to the device's string triggers and conditions in version 3.0.0.40
        Cheers Spud - that works great. Thank you!!

Regards
        Scott

Comment

odd or even week number of the year condition

I'm trying to find an easy way to use an event condition week number of the year is odd or even to schedule events every other week. The only way I see to do this is by using script commands. Maybe this can be build in Easytrigger?

thanks,
          Zigmund

Comment

Sequence

Hi Spud

Just testing out this plugin and it seems to plug most of the gaps I have with Homeseer events, coming from a Vera system using PLEG. The one thing that it doesnt is the ability to look at a sequence of events. Would you ever consider adding this? It would be a condition something like "Triggers occured in this sequence" with an optional "Within X mins". My use case for this is mostly with motion detection, such as detecting movement through rooms in the house for purposes such as determining that the kids got up in the morning (Kidsroom Motion; Stairs Motion; Hall Motion are triggered in order within 1 min for example), or making sure if I detect the house is empty, that I don't do this when someone is asleep in the bedroom upstairs. These kind of things can usually be fairly reliably managed if its possible to look at the sequence of events. Its not foolproof, but I use this with other methods to make it so.
            It could be you have already been asked for this and ruled it out, so apologies if I am repeating something.

Thanks

Colin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by borat View Post
                Hi Spud

Just testing out this plugin and it seems to plug most of the gaps I have with Homeseer events, coming from a Vera system using PLEG. The one thing that it doesnt is the ability to look at a sequence of events. Would you ever consider adding this? It would be a condition something like "Triggers occured in this sequence" with an optional "Within X mins". My use case for this is mostly with motion detection, such as detecting movement through rooms in the house for purposes such as determining that the kids got up in the morning (Kidsroom Motion; Stairs Motion; Hall Motion are triggered in order within 1 min for example), or making sure if I detect the house is empty, that I don't do this when someone is asleep in the bedroom upstairs. These kind of things can usually be fairly reliably managed if its possible to look at the sequence of events. Its not foolproof, but I use this with other methods to make it so.

It could be you have already been asked for this and ruled it out, so apologies if I am repeating something.

Thanks

Colin

Hi Colin,
                Check out the BLRadar plugin, I think it will do what you are after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                Plugin's:
                BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is there a way to get more width out of the columns when setting up groups? Not sure if it is just my setup but I've tried several browsers with the same issue. Makes it really hard when you can't see which device is which.. although using the "Inspector" feature in Chrome I can at least see the full names of the devices to ensure I select the correct ones. Ideally the popup window would be resizable?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by numgis View Post
                    Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is there a way to get more width out of the columns when setting up groups? Not sure if it is just my setup but I've tried several browsers with the same issue. Makes it really hard when you can't see which device is which.. although using the "Inspector" feature in Chrome I can at least see the full names of the devices to ensure I select the correct ones. Ideally the popup window would be resizable?
                    To make the selector window larger, read this post:
                    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...=191142&page=3

the fix should be in an HS3 official release soon.

Comment

Originally posted by numgis View Post
                      Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is there a way to get more width out of the columns when setting up groups?
                      I didn't see the device groups before - is it a new feature? Nice. It looks like device groups are used only for trigger, I can't use groups in actions?

BTW - not related - I noticed in the "Triggers/Conditions based on a group of devices" documentation: "Never Run the script" - what does it mean?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-11-29.png
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	1193276

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                        I didn't see the device groups before - is it a new feature? Nice. It looks like device groups are used only for trigger, I can't use groups in actions?

BTW - not related - I noticed in the "Triggers/Conditions based on a group of devices" documentation: "Never Run the script" - what does it mean?

[ATTACH]64760[/ATTACH]
                        Yes device groups is a new feature, in the latest Beta version (3.0.0.41) There is a new action called "Set Group of Devices to Expression". It's not yet documented in the User Guide, but you can read a bit about it here: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=192052

"Never" is just a quick way to disable an action without deleting it.

Comment

To make the selector window larger, read this post:
                          https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...=191142&page=3

the fix should be in an HS3 official release soon.
                          Thanks I added the following to Custom.css and it seems to work:

/* selector pop-up layout */
                          .selectorleft {min-width:300px; width:auto;}
                          .selectorright {min-width:300px; width:auto;}

Comment

"Never" is just a quick way to disable an action without deleting it.
                            Interesting But how do I actually set to "Never"?

Comment

Action: Disable/enable an event

Comment

Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post
                                Action: Disable/enable an event
                                Not really.
                                Found it:
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-11-29.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1193285