X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kideon View Post
    want to do a morning digest
    Just FYI, I did that before - using HomeSeer and Google Home. But eventually I realised I never listened to it, just became annoying, so I removed it. And my wife was annoyed from the start...

Comment

How about a condition where if all devices in a group take on a value of x -- I was trying to use groups on Life360 location information to show ANY one home or ALL away from the house. Also perhaps all devices in a group take on a value of NOT x.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchmitchell1616 View Post
        How about a condition where if all devices in a group take on a value of x -- I was trying to use groups on Life360 location information to show ANY one home or ALL away from the house. Also perhaps all devices in a group take on a value of NOT x.
        Its in the new beta 3.0.0.56. You can now set a condition to test if any or all devices in a group meet a particular expression. See post #402, above.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
          Just FYI, I did that before - using HomeSeer and Google Home. But eventually I realised I never listened to it, just became annoying, so I removed it. And my wife was annoyed from the start...
          Ho did you do it? I used to have a basic version and nixed for the WAF. No WAF concerns now

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
            Ho did you do it? I used to have a basic version and nixed for the WAF. No WAF concerns now

I had multiple events, i.e. "Announce System Status", "Announce Weather", etc. And when the motion first detected in the living room in the morning - execute all events (check "Wait for Speech to Finish"!).
            And the main trick was - last event said: "Hey Google, tell me about my day"

BTW, I even have event which says: "Hey Google, Play Peppa Pig on Youtube" - for my daughter

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
              In version 3.0.0.55 available in the beta section of the updater I have added the following actions:
              - Push Device's value to stack
              - Pop Device's value from stack and Set Device
              - Clear Stack

So, if you push the device value to stack and then set it to another value like that:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	pushtostack.png
Views:	10037
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1274537
              You can set back the device to its previous value like that:

Name:	popfromstack.png
Views:	9966
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	1274538

Note that this will only work for device values that are both status and control, because when the plugin push a value to the stack it retrieves the current device's status value, if it is not a control value as well, the pop action will return an error as it will not be able to set the device.
              Ok, call me blind as a bat but I can't find the Push, Pop and Clear functions after loading beta 56. I've gone through just about every functions and I just don't see it.
              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
              Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
              Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
              3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
              4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
              3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
              SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

Originally posted by Timon View Post
                Ok, call me blind as a bat but I can't find the Push, Pop and Clear functions after loading beta 56. I've gone through just about every functions and I just don't see it.
                If you're not seeing these you might try installing again. Be sure to disable the PI before installing.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	99
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	1276314
                -Wade

Comment

Ok, I did an loaded the Beta and it showed loaded on the plugin management page but apparently it didn't restart the plugin as I though always happened. I restarted it and the options now pop up. I'll remember this the next time I update a plugin that you can't guarantee it got restarted.
                  HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                  Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
                  Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
                  3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
                  4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
                  3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
                  SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

Honestly, I am now in the habit of following this process for ALL plug-in updates:
                    • Disable plug-in(s) to be updated
                    • Update plug-in(s)
                    • Enable plug-in(s)
                    Some plug-in update properly while running, but many do not. It is just easier and cleaner to follow the ritual.
                    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by jvm View Post

Its in the new beta 3.0.0.56. You can now set a condition to test if any or all devices in a group meet a particular expression. See post #402, above.
                      I have 3.0.0.56 installed, but I don't see that trigger -- am I looking in the right place? (See attached).

Thanks!

Mitch

Comment

I have 3.0.0.56 installed, but I don't see that trigger -- am I looking in the right place? (See attached).

Thanks!

Mitch
                        Ignore my prior reply. Misread the question as related to push/pop.
                        -Wade

Comment

Thanks!

Mitch
                          Your screenshot is of Triggers (IF) and the new addition that jvm was referring to is a Condition (AND IF)
                          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

Ignore my prior reply. Misread the question as related to push/pop.
                            LOL, I have all sort of trouble mis-reading posts, especially when browsing late at night (or real early in the morning).

Comment

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	183
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	1276394

Thanks!

Mitch
                              Now reading more carefully I think I can correctly answer your question. The Any/All appears to be available only as a condition (AND IF) but not a trigger (IF).
                              -Wade

Comment

LOL, I have all sort of trouble mis-reading posts, especially when browsing late at night (or real early in the morning).
                                You're very gracious. My mental multi-threading is quite limited so these subforums with several concurrent conversations do trip me up!
                                -Wade

Comment

Working...
                                X