• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teladog01
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post

Sorry for the lack of response.
    I have them implemented but I need some time to test them a little more. Expect a new beta version in a few days.
    Awesome! Thanks for confirming.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by teladog01 View Post

spud, any chance these Device triggers will be implemented for Groups? I'd appreciate some commentary either way...

If there is no plan to implement these triggers for goups, then I will start planning an alternate design for my events. But it they might be implemented in the near future then I will hold out for that since these missing group triggers would dramatically simplify some of the events I'm planning to implement.
    Sorry for the lack of response.
    I have them implemented but I need some time to test them a little more. Expect a new beta version in a few days.

Leave a comment:

• teladog01
    replied
    Hi spud,

Would be very helpful for all of the triggers in "A Device's Value is..." to be available in the "Any Device's Value in Group is..." triggers. I am particularly interested in the ones highlighted below, but seems maybe they should all be available for groups for the sake of completeness, except maybe the comparison one (not sure how that would work)?

Thanks for considering...

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2019-06-09 13.44.24.png Views:	0 Size:	298.6 KB ID:	1309637Hi

spud, any chance these Device triggers will be implemented for Groups? I'd appreciate some commentary either way...

If there is no plan to implement these triggers for goups, then I will start planning an alternate design for my events. But it they might be implemented in the near future then I will hold out for that since these missing group triggers would dramatically simplify some of the events I'm planning to implement.

Leave a comment:

• drhtmal
    replied
    Now that I have EasyTrigger working (thanks for all the helpful suggestions) I have a real feature request.

It would be useful to have some filtering on the device selection dialog. Something like the filtering on the Device Management page where we could filter on Floor, Room and Device type.

Leave a comment:

• drhtmal
    replied
    I had to clear my browser cache. It works now.

Leave a comment:

• drhtmal
    replied
    I tried it with my wife's Chromebook and it worked. It is not working on my Windows 7 machine running the latest version of Chrome.

Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have changed mine long time ago... but was only resolved in hs3 v .548 . drhtmal

maybe worth a try if you are not on .548. I am also on linux.

---

before that I had to change the devices in groups with my iphone or ipad

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by drhtmal View Post

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.534 (Linux)

My hs.css is dated and has this

Code:
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 37893 Jul 8 2015 hs.css

/* selector pop-up layout */
    .selectorleft {width:200px;}
    .selectorright {width:200px;}
    .selectorbuttonmoveright {text-align: center;}
    /*
    I changed it to the following and rebooted but the problem persists. I even upgraded to version 3.0.0.67.

Code:
    /* .selectorleft {min-width:200px;} */
    /* .selectorright {min-width:200px;} */
    .selectorleft {
    min-width: 200px;
    }

.selectorright {
    }
    maybe your browser cached the old css, try a "shift + F5" on the web page to refresh everything

Leave a comment:

• drhtmal
    replied

What version of HS3 are you running?
    This is supposed to be fixed in recent versions, see https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...w-is-too-small
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.534 (Linux)

My hs.css is dated and has this

Code:
    -rw-r--r--  1 root root 37893 Jul  8  2015 hs.css

.selectorleft {width:200px;}
    .selectorright {width:200px;}
    /*
    I changed it to the following and rebooted but the problem persists. I even upgraded to version 3.0.0.67.

Code:
    /* .selectorleft {width:200px;} */
    /* .selectorright {width:200px;} */
    .selectorleft {
    }

.selectorright {
    }

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by drhtmal View Post
    When creating a group, the selection dialogue box is a fixed width. This makes it quite difficult to select which devices you want in the group as you can't see the full name of the device. Can the size be changed so it displays the full text of each device?

What version of HS3 are you running?
    This is supposed to be fixed in recent versions, see https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...w-is-too-small

Leave a comment:

• drhtmal
    replied
    When creating a group, the selection dialogue box is a fixed width. This makes it quite difficult to select which devices you want in the group as you can't see the full name of the device. Can the size be changed so it displays the full text of each device?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EasyTriggerScreen.png
Views:	259
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	1323766

Leave a comment:

• logman
    replied
    Hi spud

In addition to post #544 above, I have another feature request for Groups: Blink action, which would be used for lights and switches.

Ideally within the selected group of lights each would turn on/off or off/on depending on the starting state of each device. So if a light (or switch) is already on it, to blink 3 times it would turn off, on, off, on, off and finish back to on. Opposite would apply if the light started at off.

Parameter options could be:

Number of blinks
    Number of seconds between each blink

Thanks in advance for the consideration,

--Barry

Leave a comment:

• logman
    replied
    Hi spud,

Would be very helpful for all of the triggers in "A Device's Value is..." to be available in the "Any Device's Value in Group is..." triggers. I am particularly interested in the ones highlighted below, but seems maybe they should all be available for groups for the sake of completeness, except maybe the comparison one (not sure how that would work)?

Thanks for considering...

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2019-06-09 13.44.24.png Views:	0 Size:	298.6 KB ID:	1309637Hi
    Originally posted by jvm View Post

I second this one. The Group functions are extremely useful. As further clarity, I'd like to see this as an "if Any in group" and an "If All in group" option, where if the trigger occurs due to the "If Any" you also get the et global parameters set so you can see which one caused the trigger.

+1 Bump

spud I'm finding a million uses for the Groups triggers.(Thanks again!!!) In fact, lately I'm probably using groups now more than single device triggers. I would love to have the remaining "missing" triggers available to groups that are available to single devices. Hope you can find time to make this happen for us.

Thanks,

--Barry

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I just ran a few tests: I cannot detect "a string is updated" because when this happen the notification received from HS is actually "a value is updated" .
    So you can use the native trigger "This device just had its value set or changed" to detect a string update.
    Thanks spud, Understood. Will check what i can come up with , but will surely write something so hs support , in the hope they separate those two concepts in the future ...

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
    I want the light on at a specific time in the dark months for coming home
    I connected (via event, actually via AKSmartDevice plugin) the gate sensor to my lights - so when I enter the driveway - the lights turn on. And disabled by light sensor and HS sunset timer:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture3.PNG Views:	0 Size:	280.4 KB ID:	1319982

Leave a comment:

Working...
X