Schedule from Sunday to Monday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule from Sunday to Monday?

I can easily create a schedule that starts on, say Saturday and ends on Sunday but I can't seem to create one that starts on Sunday and ends on Monday, the plugin then wants to create a schedule that starts on Monday and ends on Sunday, covering seven days instead of two.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

That's a limitation due to the underlying javascript library I'm using for schedules.
    If you want to have a time range from Sun time=X to Mon time=Y, you need to split it into 2 time ranges:
    [Sun X;Mon 00:00],[Mon 00:00;Mon Y]

This should be equivalent

Comment

Thanks.

I did try that before I figured out that I could drag ranges between days but the lights turned off at 00:00 and didn't turn on again. I'll check again, maybe I did something wrong.

Comment

there was a problem with overlapping time slots, it's fixed in version 3.0.0.21 available here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...81#post1170481

now 2 overlapping time slots will behave like if it was only one, i.e it will not fire "The time leaves/enters this schedule" triggers, at the end of the first time slot/beginning of the second time slot

Comment

Working...
        X